Wednesday, May 01, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37816

• BMS
  • BMS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Not gonna name names or point anyone out but this used to the premier DTR2 sight for information and awesome add-ons but in my opinion it has turned into a place for punk ass kids and immature adults to come and talk shit to one another.This is not by any means a knock on Shock. I come in here once in a great while to whats new whats coming out soon who is working on what and so on and all i see is a bunch of bullshit.Cant imagine why anyone new would wanna get involved in this mess.And most of the new members are also just punk ass kids would wanna join in the non sense ...not to race or help improve the game.Its a shame and will eventually be the demise of this great game. Im out!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Racer5x
The topic has been locked.

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37820

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I see one of the douche bags wasted no time revealing himself LMFAO

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37821

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Kinda funny that you were immediately offended and quickly defended the cause. King of the keyboard Rambos

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37822

I suggested this forum be shut down a few years back , for the same reason you intend and i stick to my guns with that staement still.

no Forum no Drama period!
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37827

• Eric 41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 7
i agree greezy i hope im not one of those punk ass kids

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37829

I see it like this...If you don't have drama, then you don't have racing. Sure it adds to this drama when we get on here and rant about it after the fact, but one of my favorite sayings is This too shall pass. It's kinda like racing around here used to be more than now..you'd have drama on the track then come home and read what e1 thought and witnessed..opinions or whatever on that forum. Thing with that, it was actual racing for money sometimes big sometimes small, but hardly ever saw a driver respond on the forums. Weird thing about this is it's usually for no money and almost always us drivers posting lol. It's also kinda like Bristol the way it used to be (and I hope like he@@ it's like that Aug 25th) the bump and run and tempers flaring and the total pkg there for the night race almost always guaranteed a sellout. Keep the forum..state your opinions, but dang move on to the next race and let sleeping dogs lie. Waking them up over and over only makes them mad. JMO
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37834

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I haven't even hardly been on here the last couple of weeks and I've been racing even less. So really I don't know what this is about but who knows how long this site will be up anyway
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37835

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
So if you're blaming me for it and I haven't even been around to even know what you're talking about then GFY

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37836

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
(That's to Lazy, not BMS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!, Lazy3

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37840

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Funny thing is this had nothing to do with racing as I don't do that anymore. I don't think the forum should be shut down either. But my God who really enjoys this crap? All I do is make tracks and ask and answer questions in forum. I rarely rant in forum anymore but man all you see in here any more is stupid childish shit. Then you got corn holes like JFR Fatchick that are worse than most of these kids. Really what does that asshole contribute to anything for that matter? I can pack my shit and git anytime but I try to make this game better.

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37842

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133

VLR_Shock wrote: I haven't even hardly been on here the last couple of weeks and I've been racing even less. So really I don't know what this is about but who knows how long this site will be up anyway

?????
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37843

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

BLS_DeadBolt wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: I haven't even hardly been on here the last couple of weeks and I've been racing even less. So really I don't know what this is about but who knows how long this site will be up anyway

?????

Yeah.....i caught that part too....
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37844

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
i cant remember , someone else may?
did fuo have forums?
if they did , what were they like?
i only ever used fuo and blackhole for DL's
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37845

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS_DeadBolt wrote:

?????

It will be up as long as I can comfortably afford it. Which I can for now, and I pay it in every 3 month installments along with the servers. But over the coming months things might change (although I'm not sure yet) and I might not be able to pay for it comfortably. If that happens I would see if someone wanted to take up the payments which are really not that expensive considering it comes with the servers as well. But nobody ever donates to the site or anything so it's not getting any help through that. Big thanks to JW as he donated $100 a few months ago that was awesome! But mostly I am paying for all of it and will continue too as long as I have the means and desire to. But basically it's about $33.00 a month for the site and servers which to me is a really good deal

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37846

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
And yes FUO had forums...there was drama on them but not as much, mostly people calling each other cheaters and s tuff

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37848

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I'm not offended. I really don't care at the moment. I'm taking a break and not gonna delete anything or anyone so whoever else is the moderators can if they want. I don't care enough at the moment to be offended or anything. IK that sounds bad but sorry. I'm on a semi-vacation so I'm just gonna relax and not worry so much about this. And I didn't really mean GFY, I just felt like writing that. Sorry

I get emails in my inbox when someone posts and I really haven't paid attention to them to even know why this thread was started but I'm assuming it was b/c of faschek
Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37850

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
JW is the fkn man

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37851

• Papich91p
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Young gun
  • Thank you received: 35
just got bck and i see all this in i look and that is true about us
The Young Gun

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37874

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
That is Fatchicks contribution to this game "that hole under his nose", I'm sure that's his contribution to life too. But I will no longer rant about this anymore. Nor will I be apart of it. Take care my friends(you know who you are). I got better things to do.

Re: DTR2 and this sight are getting ruined by kids and immature adults 11 years 8 months ago #37876

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
I think this is what the forums need, without drama and ppl calling ppl out, then u just have ballet! I for one love to hear someone is mad at somebody, it means they raced and bumped and now have a grudge match to finish on the track, makes for better racing and more excitement, BUT I do believe that some of these new kids are gettin in the way of the racing. There is no reason for someone to race any leagues when they are a second slower than the slowest car. The way I see it, and the way I did it is to run browser till I am as fast as the guys that are winning or am winning myself. I spent my first year just running browser, tried some leagues but was in no way ready for the Big Dawgz. So YES I AGREE, there is no place for kids to be out here messing up the fun, driving in circles and/or backwards during a league event. But for the forums, I say Let Er Rip, freedom of speech has always been a big factor for me!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 19 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form