Sunday, April 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tracks For 2021 2 years 9 months ago #74613

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
Looks great Paul and sound like shock is going to bring back online racing again might have to put more Powerslide tracks on here great job to you both
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tracks For 2021 2 years 8 months ago #74618

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Thank you Desmond for the lovely comment.....

This track has taken way too long due to stuffing some things up but am generally pleased with what I have achieved...
Please note..., it is possible to find a rut in turn 2 and a slight catch in turn 4 where the old Pit gate was and have tried my best to fix. Have lessened the berm in turns 3 and 4 only... The poles on front straight stands..., ooh gee...!!!! Pretty peeved as to how the colours turned out due to.., I think.., to the textures of the orig track with it's darn shadow effects etc..., I don't know.....!!! The Sun's setting...??? Best I can do... Anyhow...

Belle Clair Speedway IL 1/5 Mile Clay banked 15 Degrees arena style part of Belle Clair Showgrounds. Original track base used being DTR-AU pm04 (Langton) not dissimilar to Kokomo Sprintcars. I converted this way back 2010 read str comments. Yes the A1 is original and I have not changed it in the str... See Darren for info... And.., please if you have been to this track or maybe raced it...? Comment.

P.S. You cannot drive on or off this track... That's way too many pills....!!!!
Attachments:

Tracks For 2021 2 years 8 months ago #74619

quick reply track looks good drives pretty good tricky ai likes ride walls to much in turns but its ok great little track paul

Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

Tracks For 2021 2 years 8 months ago #74620

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Thanks Darren maybe the pit exit that causes the A1 to unsettle cars. I know I haven't narrowed track changed A1. Treat it as a Handicap for a Bogie track. I did notice the wal
ls needed straightening up after conversion, sorry.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Tracks For 2021 2 years 8 months ago #74621

no worriws just give feedback i had reformat bedroom pc so upgraded to 7 prof and been getting everthing back in ill try take a pic later and let u have idea what issues are but still good track
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

Tracks For 2021 2 years 8 months ago #74622

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
nice track paul great job

Tracks For 2021 2 years 8 months ago #74623

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Thanks Demonic...Much appreciated. Guess I goofed on altering the LT file which I believe is the culprit.

Tracks For 2021 2 years 6 months ago #74629

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Decided to get into another track. You can guess that in this Thread it's got to be USA.. and ur right.....

Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track (lets not mistake track for the Nascar one. It's.4 of Mile and yes clay. I've had this track for quite sometime using pic in another thread in answer to someone so it's high time I finished it. The lighting will be the big issue for me but I'm up for it. Just a couple of pics to wet your whistles.

Attachments:

Tracks For 2021 2 years 6 months ago #74630

Cool much beter than 1 i basly did lol AI going be decent ??? be good adtion to nascar dirt

Tracks For 2021 2 years 6 months ago #74632

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Having to place tyres near edge but so far all good. I'm sure if I have any probs with A1 I will post for you to sort bud. Just felt that Texas Motor Speedway deserved something more representing but then have discovered it's a pure paperclip which means..., my teardrop is not it. Shall try to put it out or correct one end of track and then alter A1 to suit. But I'm really not in the mood much these days so instead of a Charlotte track config in a series and then race exact same in Texas then nah. I like what I got and seeing the pics it won't be perfect but will be atleast something thats half decent and looks the part. Have issues with back str Ads too. Might place Alpha ones but they won't look exactly the same as theirs. Size is .4 mile and I feel that is correct or it feels like. Hopefully will get the tyres sorted today. Try not to worry about shape of track, sorry peps.

Just had a thought... I do have a previous edit done which is very close to a paperclip so will scrap mine and start again... Thanks.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Tracks For 2021 2 years 6 months ago #74633

understand im still sucking at de and ryno lol dont ask ha but ad kids dont have time yey. used vlr plex and ai ray did redid that to basic track wasnt good but worked

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 232 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form