Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

TOPIC:

Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30441

• JFR_Jim
  • JFR_Jim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
1. Wheel- his win percentage is terrible since he joined the Bipolar League Society
2. KP- heard he sucks in browser, can't hold a line, wrecks people, slow lap times
3. Flyer- if he'd spend more time editing tracks than creating hider names on teamvlr.com, he wouldnt be on this list
4. Ice- too much going on his life, can't race means ur slow
5. Mcgee- just too damn old, no fire in him anymore
JFR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30443

I bet McGee could run circles around you if he wasn't getting wrecked at every league races by jackwagon's like you. You have no room to come on here bashing the veterans of this game who have a lot more respect than you
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30444

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
If he wasn't slow, he wouldn't be by the slow retards like you who can wreck him.
JFR

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30445

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
i have to agree with woods jim bashing these vetaran drivers will earn you nothing but disrespect in this game....mcgee flyer ice and wheel can run circles around you any day of the week...
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30446

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
haha just when i think u cant piss anymore ppl on on this site you go and do something as stupid and retarded as this......AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF

those people on that list are what keep this game alive. what have u done for this game... nothin.. just piss ppl off tryin to be a Faschek wannabe....
I respect everyone one of those guys that u put down. they have all been there and help me one time or another in this game. all you do is run your mouth and talk smack on teams and ppl and race one race a week. i know i dont race many events, but i still help new ppl out and practice for the races. and as far as my browser racing i run everyone clean and still put up descent times for not being around the game for so long. im not sayin im fast but i sure know im not slow neither

Last edit: by VLR_Kp.

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30447

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I'm not bashing anyone, there just simply getting slower, while others get faster. Chill out. And i like how u didnt mention KP starnes in guys that would drive circles around me, lmfao.
JFR

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30449

I've never wrecked him you dumb (bleep)..you aint nothin but a piece of (bleep) that stirrs (bleep) up on these forums talking about guys who have a lot more respect than you. You can as Rusty yourself I have never wrecked him and I don't know where you get off calling me slow, I never ran the add-on tracks, retired for a while and came back and made all 5 A-mains at VLR that I raced this season after you sit on here and play every night...you need to find you another hobby you was nothing until you joined JFR and thought you became some kind of Logan clone..your head is so far up his ass its rediculous..you need to learn respect Jim you even get on here and bring up old (bleep) about people just to get something started like its any of your business. Your nothing but an idiot that not many people like except for maybe shock and the JFR team, grow up, and find something else to do in alaska, and like KP said those guys are what keeps this game alive and you've done nothing for this game but run your big ass mouth and run some people off cause the fact they can't stand being on a game with a douchebag like you. Last time I checked McGee aint gettin slower, I'm pretty sure he out times you on every track so get your shit straight
Mississippi Bad Boy

Last edit: by VLR_Woods.

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30450

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
KP is fast when he wants but i don't hardly ever see him race as he has too much going on in life to attend races you give him 5 minutes of practice on a track i know he will be fast
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30451

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

JFR_Jim wrote: I'm not bashing anyone, there just simply getting slower, while others get faster. Chill out. And i like how u didnt mention KP starnes in guys that would drive circles around me, lmfao.

maybe cause he knows i havent been around for over a year.... hmmm maybe thats its... it doesnt take a brain scientist to figure out somone that hasnt raced for a long time is going to be rusty and not as fast as somone that has raced????

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30452

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_KP wrote:

JFR_Jim wrote: I'm not bashing anyone, there just simply getting slower, while others get faster. Chill out. And i like how u didnt mention KP starnes in guys that would drive circles around me, lmfao.

maybe cause he knows i havent been around for over a year.... hmmm maybe thats its... it doesnt take a brain scientist to figure out somone that hasnt raced for a long time is going to be rusty and not as fast as somone that has raced????

Your driving around in a fucking circle man on a computer, ive seen ppl come back after years and lay down quick ass lap times. Your originally a slowass, you just need a lame ass excuse to why your not up to par with other people. And woods, your the biggest fucking tool on this game. To fit in with every team you on, you act just like the team owner. Doit- cheater. TXR- badass. JFR-gayboy like a2d. VLR-gay ass guarentees.
JFR

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30453

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
jim i bet you were mistreated like a child....or maybe jackson didn't put it in your ass this morning and please you this morning when you two woke up....man you act like you are some badass on DTR2......when you start smoking flyer,ice,mcgee,woods,shock,wheel,a2d,and hell even myself come back and talk to us til then i think you might be better off just keeping your mouth shut :)

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30454

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
until u beat me on the track then i dont wanna hear anything jim.. i havent raced u in over a year.. y u feel your faster than me idk??????

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30455

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
. and i never made this list about anything relatated to my performance. Just my opinion on people who have slowed over time? Is that really being disrespectful?
And coming from u starnes, weren't u once the biggest, most, hated backwards driving dumbass on the game?
And how the fuck do i act like faschek? He talks about sex all the time. I don't.
JFR

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30456

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_KP wrote: until u beat me on the track then i dont wanna hear anything jim.. i havent raced u in over a year.. y u feel your faster than me idk??????

Go in the browser right now. Gen5s rodeo, maybe it will give u some practice to shake off that rust for sunday, thats if your not playing with viginis.
JFR

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30458

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
yea i may be hated by some in DTR2 but some people actually move on....yea i went backwards i ain't going to lie when someone takes me out constantly i'm gonna make sure they don't finish just like me i've done it once and i'll do it again ask dirt he knows because i did it to him at lazy's series....i'll take it for so long and when i've had enough i'll let that person know....

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30459

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
jim the guys you mentioned have been in DTR2 far longer than yourself and to say they are slow is highly disrespectful....and besides the guys you freakin mentioned ain't slow and can run circles around your ass that is the funny part....i guess your mommy didn't give you enough attention as a kid so you are looking for it on the forums...

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30460

I'm a tool jim? I'm not the one who has to get on here and talk shit about people every other day like yourself...obviously you got some kind of issue and me and a few others pretty much wish you would leave the forums and this game all together. Your nothing but an immature little prick who disrespects the hell out of anyone you please. You got me all wrong I don't act like the team owners, I do my own thing and act like me. Your the obvious one, when you were on IFRT you were quiet, never caused any kind of trouble and about a week after you joined JFR you became a big mouth who's alligator mouth over loads his hummingbird ass. Like we've all said, Faschek is funny, his parrot (you) is not so get that through your thick ass skull
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30461

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

JFR_Jim wrote: 1. Wheel- his win percentage is terrible since he joined the Bipolar League Society

Totally true. Sad thing is he will read this and feel like his life was threatened and make a point to practice 928347023928731902837412908 hours and win every single league race for a period of two months, including Midnight Madness series to get off this list. He's real emotional lately since JW's been OWNING him :D
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30462

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
All you VLR guys just calm down, Jim got like 4 inches of snow today so he's stuck indoors making his lists again. Don't fall for his scheme
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Regressing Drivers 12 years 1 week ago #30463

Shock his shit is gettin really old, no excuse for it. But he's your friend so I don't expect you to understand
Mississippi Bad Boy
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 20 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form