Monday, May 06, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
WFO
  • Page:

TOPIC:

XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15789

• king*
  • king*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6
Alright....
2nd week
2nd time someone wrecks leaders from being an idiot.

Some people just dont understand what im trying to do here i guess....

Yeah im Trying to put out a series for all the guys to have fun and such...But obviously were all trying to race like we do every other night.

I'm Trying to rebuild my reputation that i screwed up when i first started playing,

Although thats hard to do when every week somebody comes to your show and does something retarded which puts me in a sticky situation where i gotta make controversial calls, which in the end...I look like the idiot.

Not happening anymore.

From now on when you come to my show, you got 1 strike, not a sympathy second chance, ONE strike...Therefore people that cant be helped like squirrel, DONT COME BACK. Cause youve now made me look retarded more then enough...sick of it.

From now on on Mondays, its gonna be strict...No more Idiots. Were there to race. im all about the fun and laughing like last night and still will be, but im done with the blindfolded racers...

So Now, When you show up, If your Not in Points/Are on a Team, You will be Voted on by the elligible drivers.

Theres obviously guys that are not in Points that wont have to worrie about getting enough votes,

There are also people who Know, Im done being Mr. Nice guy with the certain drivers, and you know who you are, So if you dont think your gonna make vote because you've messed up bad, Dont waste our time.....

Anyones welcome to race, If there voted in.

We WONT have another deal like last night, and my apologys to everybody who had to deal with it last night. Thanks for sticking through it.

Last Night was a joke and SQ1 was the Punchline.

So, So Far

XSR Ban List
SQ

Questionable
J-MAC

Please leave feedback if you think i missed anything.

Hopefully This didnt lose my car counts for the future.. :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15793

• Jammin
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
Starnes :laugh:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15796

Starnes :laugh:
Race hard, or get outta my way.

See you on the track,

Tony

Re: XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15803

• king*
  • king*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6
king* wrote:

Alright....
2nd week
2nd time someone wrecks leaders from being an idiot.

Some people just dont understand what im trying to do here i guess....

Yeah im Trying to put out a series for all the guys to have fun and such...But obviously were all trying to race like we do every other night.

I'm Trying to rebuild my reputation that i screwed up when i first started playing,

Although thats hard to do when every week somebody comes to your show and does something retarded which puts me in a sticky situation where i gotta make controversial calls, which in the end...I look like the idiot.

Not happening anymore.

From now on when you come to my show, you got 1 strike, not a sympathy second chance, ONE strike...Therefore people that cant be helped like squirrel, DONT COME BACK. Cause youve now made me look retarded more then enough...sick of it.

From now on on Mondays, its gonna be strict...No more Idiots. Were there to race. im all about the fun and laughing like last night and still will be, but im done with the blindfolded racers...

So Now, When you show up, If your Not in Points/Are on a Team, You will be Voted on by the elligible drivers.

Theres obviously guys that are not in Points that wont have to worrie about getting enough votes,

There are also people who Know, Im done being Mr. Nice guy with the certain drivers, and you know who you are, So if you dont think your gonna make vote because you've messed up bad, Dont waste our time.....

Anyones welcome to race, If there voted in.

We WONT have another deal like last night, and my apologys to everybody who had to deal with it last night. Thanks for sticking through it.

Last Night was a joke and SQ1 was the Punchline.

So, So Far

XSR Ban List
SQ

Questionable
J-MAC

Please leave feedback if you think i missed anything.

Hopefully This didnt lose my car counts for the future.. :angry:

By the way, The points and stuff are now updated...as well as the newest page on the Site. "Injury Report"

www.kingdtr2.tk

Re: XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15811

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Hey......me getting into Wheel was a legit accident. I lost it and was spinning out. It wasn't on purpose. The last thing I would try to do is wreck the leaders. Normally when I'm getting lapped, I stay out of the way and let them by. The first sprint race was a legit accident and complete screw up.

Plus I sucked at the track we were at so that didn't help matters either.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15814

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Most exit out though when they are about to slide in front of the leaders, and they especially x out when they are flipping 800 times through the air in the racing lane, IMO.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15819

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I never esc out. Not even in browser unless I quit. If I'm out there, I'm going to finish the race.

Now, I just watched the replay and came to 2 things.

A- Whoevers replay it was, you were warpy as all hell. Every car on track was sideways in the replay.

B- Squirrel wasn't (WAS NOT) driving backwards to take somebody out. Based on what I saw from the replay, he wrecked with Z4 on the front/turn4. Flipped into turn 1, stopped facing the wrong way. He turned towards the infield in order to turn around and Shock went thru at the same time so they hit. This wasn't like the XCR rookie series where he drove backwards purposely. Based on the replay on here, he was trying to turn the car back around and just picked the wrong time to go. He wasn't driving around half the track, he went from 1 to not even a quarter way down the front.

Thats just the way I saw it though.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15826

• Jammin
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
I dont believe he was tryn to drive backwards u watch he was tryn to turn around how ever if you watch the whole replay im sry squirl should of xed out just like Jmac should of the week before if your out of control that bad whats the point your goin to finish last anyway no sense wreckn the field and pisssn everyone off
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: XSR..Read Plz 12 years 5 months ago #15828

Just saw the replay myself. Have to say I agree with both J and Jammin, also just esc out when a wreck like that happens. Thats what I would've done.
Race hard, or get outta my way.

See you on the track,

Tony

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 48 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form