Monday, May 06, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
WFO
  • Page:

TOPIC:

retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23365

• SRF_Dirt!
  • SRF_Dirt!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 54
well during the b main at bms tri county around like 4 laps to i pass bw clean, im behind 81 , all of a sudden bw gets under me going into the corner and i slid into 81, yes i did let off , yet i let off and let him pass again but nope guess that wasnt good enough, after the race jsn and bw both told me he was a spazz and that i was good , jsn being behind when this happened and bw being right side by side us 3, so gfys 81 idiot spazz
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23397

People just don't realize you CANNOT go 3 wide at ANY track in this game, the sooner people realize that the better racing we'll have...

We had that last night too, Lazy committed high so I went low and someone came flying in pushing me up into Lazy and wrecking him...it's crap like this to where I'm suggesting everyone adopting a caution rule...or maybe even getting to a IMCA/Wissota type promoters association to where we all sit around someday and make a community rules book...

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23421

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Opeth wrote: People just don't realize you CANNOT go 3 wide at ANY track in this game, the sooner people realize that the better racing we'll have...

We had that last night too, Lazy committed high so I went low and someone came flying in pushing me up into Lazy and wrecking him...it's crap like this to where I'm suggesting everyone adopting a caution rule...or maybe even getting to a IMCA/Wissota type promoters association to where we all sit around someday and make a community rules book...

Yo Opie...I just saw this post man and really hate to tell ya that you might want to check out the replay of that race.I never saved it or asked for it last night because Shock said he was lookin at it so I figured it would all get sorted.However Tony hit me up on yahoo and offered an apology and asked me if I had seen the replay which I explained to him I had not so he sent it to me and said that he never got into me and put me in the wall takin me out,after looking at it I have to agree.He was on the right behind me and you were on the left.The replay clearly shoes you came in on me way to hott and got me in the left side and drove me into and up on the wall.The replay also shows that Tony clearly missed you and never at any time got into you.So as much as I hate to say it man but that was totaly your fault there bud.He did go flying by you but he never touched you and pushed you into me,that was clearly all you my friend.Please dont misunderstand me and think that I'm upset about it either because I am not.I'm not mad at you,however I do believe that since you were so involved in the incident you should have elected to save your own replay to view,that way you would know clearly what took place before pointing a finger at someone else.
I am posting the replay so you can see for yourself.

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23426

Lazy3 wrote:

Opeth wrote: People just don't realize you CANNOT go 3 wide at ANY track in this game, the sooner people realize that the better racing we'll have...

Yo Opie...I just saw this post man and really hate to tell ya that you might want to check out the replay of that race.I never saved it or asked for it last night because Shock said he was lookin at it so I figured it would all get sorted.However Tony hit me up on yahoo and offered an apology and asked me if I had seen the replay which I explained to him I had not so he sent it to me and said that he never got into me and put me in the wall takin me out,after looking at it I have to agree.He was on the right behind me and you were on the left.The replay clearly shoes you came in on me way to hott and got me in the left side and drove me into and up on the wall.The replay also shows that Tony clearly missed you and never at any time got into you.So as much as I hate to say it man but that was totaly your fault there bud.He did go flying by you but he never touched you and pushed you into me,that was clearly all you my friend.Please dont misunderstand me and think that I'm upset about it either because I am not.I'm not mad at you,however I do believe that since you were so involved in the incident you should have elected to save your own replay to view,that way you would know clearly what took place before pointing a finger at someone else.
I am posting the replay so you can see for yourself.

This is one thing I like rfactor for, your replay is automatically saved...but thats the only thing better about it cause you don't have to be the one who forgot to save your replay, cause its already in a folder for you after the race..oh and gonna run some browser when I get off work at 11 so somebody BETTER be in there to race with lol...everytime I go online before or after work no ones on...
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23429

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Opie, Lazy, that sounds like a difference in peoples screens to me. Practicing for Tri city with BW, DB and Shock, on my screen during one of them I got into BW and it pushed me up the track some so I didn't see if it bothered him at all, When I said something to him he said we never made contact on his screen. Its not that I said it was his fault, I apologized for bumping into him and he said there was no contact. So maybe its just the difference between Opie's screen and Tony's screen.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23430

ERL_J-MAC wrote: Opie, Lazy, that sounds like a difference in peoples screens to me. Practicing for Tri city with BW, DB and Shock, on my screen during one of them I got into BW and it pushed me up the track some so I didn't see if it bothered him at all, When I said something to him he said we never made contact on his screen. Its not that I said it was his fault, I apologized for bumping into him and he said there was no contact. So maybe its just the difference between Opie's screen and Tony's screen.

I've seen that many times on dtr2, one thing would happen on my screen but something totally different on someone elses...the beauty of warp or lag. Opie may have had a little bit of lag for a split second which made it look like Tony got into him, and Lazy and Tony probably saw what was really happening..or the other way around. Point is that is normal with this game
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23450

All around, I'm sorry if I did it but on my screen he did come flying on bottom and it surprised me...just another reason I'm REALLY pushing for a caution rule with time limits per race

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23452

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Opeth wrote: All around, I'm sorry if I did it but on my screen he did come flying on bottom and it surprised me...just another reason I'm REALLY pushing for a caution rule with time limits per race

Like I said man,no need to apologise. As Jim would say Spit Happens! I'm not upset.Its a (bleep'n) game! And yes Opie he did go flyin by and I can see where it woulda surprised you.Especially if you use in car.But its all good man no worries here.

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23475

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
First of all no need for apologies.. 2nd SFR_DIRT you keep dooring me in the corners and ill run ya off the track again... Just for your info I can be a dirty [bleep] driver too... When the car infront of me is in the corner I check up so I DO NOT HIT them... When i did this you kept dooring me trying to get by
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re: retarded wfo 81 is a spazz 12 years 2 months ago #23489

• SRF_Dirt!
  • SRF_Dirt!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 54
first of all that wasnt in the heats or b main so get over it, i wasnt being a dirty driver, bw was under me in the middle of the corner,your slow [bleep] was in the way and it just wouldnt have worked, yet you only got a door ding so why freak out just tap me back and i would have passed you clean since we werent gonna be goin 3 [bleep] wide, no god dam reason to freak out and take me and yourself out WHEN YOU ONLY lost about not even 2 tenths of a second cause you were right behind me in the middle of the corner the next lap
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Last edit: by J-MAC.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 44 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form