Monday, May 06, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
WFO
  • Page:

TOPIC:

XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25588

• JFR_Jim
  • JFR_Jim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
XOR is running at 8 eastern, 7 central tonite, at Speedway City. Gen 5s. And two 40 lap races. each scoring full points. 2nd feature lineups reverse finish of 1st feature.

meet in wfo/xor vent.

JFR
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JFR_Jim.

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25600

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Starts in 35 minutes at 8 eastarn. Be there
JFR

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25603

Thanks for putting up with me in there tonite. I'm doing something wrong to get the line-ups to know what race ip I should be in. That was my first time doing it and thought I was a little better prepared than what I was. Thanks for all the help. I guess I need a online racing for idiots 101 lol. - fogs

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25604

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

fogs wrote: Thanks for putting up with me in there tonite. I'm doing something wrong to get the line-ups to know what race ip I should be in. That was my first time doing it and thought I was a little better prepared than what I was. Thanks for all the help. I guess I need a online racing for idiots 101 lol. - fogs

No prob Fogs. After a while you'll get the hang of it and then when some other new guy comes along in like a year or so after you were new, you'll see him being clueless in vent and be laughing at him like hes an idiot. lol

When in chat and lineups are being posted, the person posting them usually puts a number before the heat. (Heat 1 in 63) Those are the last 2 numbers of the ip for the race server. Then in vent you move yourself to the room made for that race. If you're at XCR in 30 some mins, I'll help you out again.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25606

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Results

Heat 1:
Starnes
shock
t92
jim
tony
bw
tnjon

Heat2:
JW
Brad
Lazy
Jsn
wheel
Jmac
Lazy

Heat3 :
DS5
Kevin
Geisler
DB-DNF
Sq1-DNF
Fogs-DNS

C Main:
BW
Tony
Jmac
Lazy
Fogs
Tnjon

B Main:
Jim
Jsn
Wheel
BW
XCR_Tony
XCR_Geisler
ERL_Jmac
BLS_Lazy
Fogs

A Main 1:
1. VLR_JW
2. BLS_18
3. VLR_Shock
4. JFR_Jim
5. DS5
6. BLS_Jsn
7. Starnes
8. BLS_BW43
9. BLS_Kev
10. VLR_Brad (OCF)

A Main 2
1. VLR_Shock
2. VLR_JW
3. JFR_Jim
4. BLS_Jsn
5. BLS_18
6. BLS_BW43
7. Starnes
8. VLR_Brad
9. DS5
10. BLS_Kevin
JFR

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25609

I confused myself several times by backing out of the game, looking at vent and then guessing what ip to use. I think i was in the right room one time and someone said I was in the wrong plance then I really got lost. It still was nice just to get my feet wet and tag on to the tail. What are the 3 lap runs for though ? Thanks again

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25611

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
That was me that confused you. You were in the wrong place in the vent, but you were in the right place in the game.

The 3 lap runs are just hot laps so everybody can kinda have an idea what the person next to them will do so theres not a giant pileup in the first turn. No actual race we do at this time is 3 laps long.

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25614

Yeah I figured that was what the 3 laps were for but wasnt expecting it. Heck I didnt know what to expect but the vent thing really threw me off. Do you finish your race and jump back to get the lineup for the next race? Or is there a way to do it without having to back completly out of the game.

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25615

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
You can minimize DTR2 by hitting ctrl and esc. This way you dont have to leave game everytime you go into vent,.
JFR

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25616

That helps alot. I didnt know that. I took notes tonite so maybe I wont be to much a pain next time. Thanks again , you'v been a big help.

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25618

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I actually didn't know how to minimize it. lol I'm on a laptop so I just hit Fn + F5 and it takes me to my desktop.

But yeah, We run a few hot lap sessions, then the race, then you go to vent and look in the chat for when the next lineups come out. When its the mains, run a few hots, then the race and if you transfer just go into the race server the next race is in and move into that channel in vent.

Re: XOR Shootout Tonite (Speedway City). 8pm eastern time 12 years 1 month ago #25622

I'll probably try it again sun. nite unless The family already has my night planned. Thanks again for your help.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 44 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form