Monday, May 13, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Need Help 12 years 8 months ago #12336

• hOoTs
  • hOoTs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 8
Maybe someone can help me.I'm trying to get my ping down.As it is i bypass my router. Getting everybody else in the house pissed off.Oh well. I've done everything i can find to do through google. I've got cable. I'm just so far away from the servers. Ca. ping I call it. Has anyone got any advice. I still want to race,but if it's the reason other people are wrecking. I just won't race.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Need Help 12 years 8 months ago #12338

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
make sure ur computer is like clean of junk & say like defragged & runnin smooth ...try to update drivers & such ...go get end it all or even gamebooster ....if that dont work call ur provider & see if they have a speedtest site & what its suppose to berunnin could be something on there end ......good luck

Re: Need Help 12 years 8 months ago #12339

• hOoTs
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
Done all that

Re: Need Help 12 years 8 months ago #12342

you could try and create a new profile (user)on your pc .

Re: Need Help 12 years 8 months ago #12378

• Jammin
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
try runing end it all i think u can down load it from ifrt site i have a link to it on the bls site
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Need Help 12 years 8 months ago #12379

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Hoots,
I need more information.
1. are you using a wireless connection.
2. are you on cable or DSL
3. is the wire that goes form your interior connection to your modem cat5 twisted pair.
4. has your CPU ever been shut down by a lighting storm.
5. when it lags can you tell your lagging.

Thanks

Re: Need Help 12 years 8 months ago #12387

• hOoTs
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
Ok here's what I got going on with my computer. I've got cable internet. With cat 5 cable's. Sometimes I'm going through a router, However when I race a league race I unplug the router, and go strait to the modem. It don't seem to make any difference as far as ping go's.As far as other programs running I've gone as far as to reformat my hard drive, And the only program I put on there was dtr2, and end it all,and game booster. I've got tcp optimizer also. I used to live Stockton, and thought maybe it was just my location. Than we moved to Modesto, and cable was the same.That's why I say its a Ca. ping.One thing I haven't tried is forwarding my ports on my router, because I don't know the port numbers for the game. I don't think it would be any faster then going straight to the modem? As far as lag go's I don't see anything different when you say my car is side ways. However when I see cars sideways mine is not. Just this last race. I practiced with SQ and KING and I kept asking them if my car was doing anything funny, and they said no. Then when I went in the servers ip with everybody, I ask again is my car doing anything funny, everybody said no. Then When we started the race we ran a 10 laper so far so good. Then we started the 40 laper Shock said my car was sideways so we did a restart? So I don't know what is going on.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 29 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form