Monday, May 13, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12667

hey guys just want to say the nw mods are GREAT but also need bring up a point with max horse power = 745 ???? i dont think so not saying cant but i know few guys here at my local track run a simualr amra make of these mods and they use a crate motor option so i did some checking around to see what i can find for total horse power i know least 1 guy that runs 1 of these in mod class here

Corvette's powerful LS3 engine adapted to racing!
Introduced last year, our CT525 Circle Track crate engine is based on the latest-generation "LS" engine family and delivers serious power for serious racing series, including Super Late Model and similar. It is rated at 525 hp and 471 lb-ft of torque!

its little heaver than other motors so there rules for that but look at max hp on this motor 525 thats a big dirince in games 745 hp for reg lm im not here to argue or make complants im just expresing my opions and giving u tech on how much hp these cars should have but agion there great cars only complant i had is class u made them run with lol ohwell im ganna try find some more infor on there class and top hp i havent tryed to change things on it yet but i may tinker with hp later to see what difrince maks and give u my test results but as far as racing them online there be no changes from 1s u have here on vlr agion gj guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12668

• xxx
  • xxx
  • Thank you received: 6
the horsepower thing is just the default hp from the original chassis , the gen3 late model , i dont think that was even thought of when the chassis was being made , i completely frgot that even existed in the game until i read the above
xxx

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12670

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
as said so many times before i myself dont really go out of my way to worry about offline stuff for dtr2.im sorry i didnt change it for the offline guys but i have so many projects goin on i dont worry about the offline stuff.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12682

ok then flyer do u mind if i make a offline v of these? ill change name to amra mods and all credit goes to u and ill give them lower hp and make them to run with mods ?

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12689

hey f1 iv been testing some difrent ideas and i took ur mod changed hp to 571 that be just about avrage hp of a usmts,imca,ump and amra mod there all about same in body but amra requires a spoiler anyways i keep urs unaltered and added mine amra name with 571 hp put both in c mods and there competive as is i can keep up with c mod offline most time handling great on these cars i changed max speed to 145 also on my v of the car i was courus to see how much difrent they ran made them more competive i think but then agion havent raced them online yet im def ganna make me a amra offline class just for me to use becuse wow makes me feel closer to home town racing i have default mods as my amra and just dont seem right anyways just thought let u know keep up good work

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12699

• Jammin
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
Hoover dont repost them they were made with the sole purpose of online to have them handel and feel like the gen 3 late finally get something good and someones worried about offline realistic crap
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12700

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
if you want them for your offline series i dont care what you do but please do not post anything using those models for download.

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12720

ok no prob but 1 day i tell u if u dont make stuff for offline ur not ganna have any new online racers becuse offline gives them chance to run races without meessing up other ppl online gives them chance to learn ohwell im done no 1 seems give dam anymore

Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12722

• TXR_99!
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • WIMS #74 Mini Sprint
  • Thank you received: 0
what are you talking about? alot of offline racers are set in there ways of offline racing and they come over run 1 race and there gone.
I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me... but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch.

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12724

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
dtrs hoover wrote:

ok no prob but 1 day i tell u if u dont make stuff for offline ur not ganna have any new online racers becuse offline gives them chance to run races without meessing up other ppl online gives them chance to learn ohwell im done no 1 seems give dam anymore

let me tell you something hoover.....we make so much stuff for dtr2 and are always taking the time to learn new techniques and spend countless hours making addons for dtr2 that we dont have enough time to cater to the offlines people.If you want something special then you should get off your ass and take the time and put initiative like me jammin and shock have done and learn how to use rhino and maybe you can make somethin that more than 6 people will download.shock jammin and i cater to the majority of dtr2 racers and not just the few offline racers.My suggestion to you is learn how to do somethin on ur own and quit moochin off of jammin and shock to do all the hard work for you on ur tracks.repainting and renaming other peoples stuff is a bullshit piss pirate way of a life.if you dont like how we do somethin bite ur fkn tongue and keep ur mouth shut.

Last edit: by F1yer.

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12725

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
we are always willing to help someone that will help themselves but helping a bunch of lazyasses that wont help themselves is over.if you really wanna learn and be productive then we will help.till then STFU!

Last edit: by F1yer.

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12735

BLS_F1yer wrote:

dtrs hoover wrote:

let me tell you something hoover.....we make so much stuff for dtr2 and are always taking the time to learn new techniques and spend countless hours making addons for dtr2 that we dont have enough time to cater to the offlines people.If you want something special then you should get off your ass and take the time and put initiative like me jammin and shock have done and learn how to use rhino and maybe you can make somethin that more than 6 people will download.shock jammin and i cater to the majority of dtr2 racers and not just the few offline racers.My suggestion to you is learn how to do somethin on ur own and quit moochin off of jammin and shock to do all the hard work for you on ur tracks.repainting and renaming other peoples stuff is a bullshit piss pirate way of a life.if you dont like how we do somethin bite ur fkn tongue and keep ur mouth shut.

ur right im done i made what i did for others to enjoy i may not be a tech man but i know what i knaow from learning but im tired of all drama here latly im done

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12747

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
nice job on the cars

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12748

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
Thank you for makin these cars flyer they are exactly what i was lookin for when i asked u to make them a few weeks ago!
R they set up just like the gen4's?

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12749

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
i was also wonderin whats the difference between the blue one and the yellow one. i see the spoiler on the blue one.. but handling and all is the same of ? haha either way they are badass and screw these other guys bitchin haha they are exactly what i was lookin for when i asked u to make them
Thanks again for makin them!

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12750

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
yeh thanks guys...kp the handling is exact same on both models.everyone is pretty much using g3 or g4 sets on them and running close to same times as those 2 chassis as well.

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 8 months ago #12751

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
They are so sweet ha great job on them

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 7 months ago #12808

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
Anyone who has a skin for the usmts mods or is getting 1 make please email them to me so i can make a skin pack.I am not gonna go through the trouble of searching and downloading them for this pack so if you want it in the pack please email them to me f1yerfan@yahoo

Re: USMTS Mod 2k12 12 years 7 months ago #12811

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I sent mine F1yer!
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 22 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form