Thursday, May 16, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Powerslide Game files 13 years 6 months ago #1789

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Has anyone out there got the original game disc for Ratbags Powerslide game...??
If you do, could you please reply to this thread.. I'm needing a copy of all the A1 files so as to convert to DTR2. It would be a wonderful thing to add this game to our DTR2 game, for all to share.
Many thanxs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Powerslide Game files 13 years 6 months ago #1790

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Hey Paul. I used to have it but it broke or I lost it or something. I had that game since like 2000 lol...but anyway, I downloaded it from somewhere a while back. I'll just upload the AI files to the downloads section real quick.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Powerslide Game files 13 years 6 months ago #1793

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
fantastic stuff Shock....!!!! I have the de2 etc from the demo but was unfortunate about the A1.. Only got part of it, so I will now take these now and try my darnedest with them.Not sure about the rec0 etc, but if I convert into notepad form, we'll see what's goin'.... Cool my friend.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Re: Powerslide Game files 13 years 6 months ago #1797

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
As I thought... The rec0 file shows up as 2 0's which means zilch.... I will keep trying but it appears that these are not as easy to convert as Leadfoot's. The A1's were from the full game I take it Shock? It certainly appears to be, as you have them all form that game. If we don't get them converted, oh well... WE have all the other game tracks, so I shouldn't be so greedy. Thanx for letting me try those out. If anyone else wants to give them a go.. I say go for it.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 1514 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form