Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17427

• William11
  • William11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Aussie Racer
  • Thank you received: 2
Would just like to say that this track is great, works offline and is great to drive on and doesnt glitch up. Good to see some new tracks for dtr2 which work offline. Well done to all involved. Who made this track? I first thought shock made it but then it says thanks to shock and flyer for helping me... who ever made it is pritty dam good at making tracks.

Another good track to add to the simulator :)
" No, he didn't slam into you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you...he RUBBED you. And rubbin, son, is racin'."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17432

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Thank You William am honored that you thought Shock made this but they (Shock and F1yer) had alot to do with how much better it is now than how it was going to be a week ago. I appreciate your kind words and more tracks are on their way.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17433

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BMS wrote: Thank You William am honored that you thought Shock made this but they (Shock and F1yer) had alot to do with how much better it is now than how it was going to be a week ago. I appreciate your kind words and more tracks are on their way.

Great that it works offline to, since my internet is crap I can't race online without really high ping so have to race offline. Well done again, just a suggestion what I found out happens just then on this track you know the billboards in the middle of the track facing the main start finish line straight they seem to flash between two pictures when you drive past, It may just be my computer but when you are far away they show something different to when you drive close up to them. You may have the smaller texture different or something I noticed this happens somethimes when I edit billboards and stuff. Just wanted to let you know so you could possibly fix it.

Thanks William
" No, he didn't slam into you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you...he RUBBED you. And rubbin, son, is racin'."

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17434

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yes I know about the billboards flashing . Shock was telling me about it earlier. Little i can do now to fix bacause it is already out and i dont wanna put out more than one version, but will definitely look into trying to prevent this in the future. Also after i build a few more tracks and gain some more knowledge and experience i will try and tackle your Speedway City. No money needed just donate to this sight if you feel so compelled. Who knows maybe F1yer or Shock or Jammin will tackle it first but if not by then i will give my best shot.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17435

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BMS wrote: Yes I know about the billboards flashing . Shock was telling me about it earlier. Little i can do now to fix bacause it is already out and i dont wanna put out more than one version, but will definitely look into trying to prevent this in the future. Also after i build a few more tracks and gain some more knowledge and experience i will try and tackle your Speedway City. No money needed just donate to this sight if you feel so compelled. Who knows maybe F1yer or Shock or Jammin will tackle it first but if not by then i will give my best shot.

Nah its all good just wanted to let you know if you didnt already. Really that would be awesome if you could, are you sure you don't want any money...? If Shock lends a hand if you need it I will donate it to this site haha nah I will donate it to this site anyways when it gets made. Keep up the great work.

Does shock know how to stop the billboards from flashing..? So I can change it for my sprintcar simulator as it gets a little annoying. Shock if you are reading this can you tell me what to do only if its not to hard.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17438

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
let me look into it for ya and if i can get it figured out i will send you a revised copy. My e-mail and yahoo are rbalchjr@yahoojust add me .

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17439

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BMS wrote: let me look into it for ya and if i can get it figured out i will send you a revised copy. My e-mail and yahoo are rbalchjr@yahoojust add me .

Just take a quick look if possible its no big deal if it can't be changed just was wondering if shock knew a quick fix. If you do fix it send it to my email at william.caruso.10 @ gmail.com.

Thanks but no big deal if you can't change it you have more great tracks to be working on.

Last edit: by William11.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17442

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
do ya care if the billboards are genuine? cause i can just leave game billboards there in like 10 minutes if i change a few things around and i will email it to ya?

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17443

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BMS wrote: do ya care if the billboards are genuine? cause i can just leave game billboards there in like 10 minutes if i change a few things around and i will email it to ya?

Yeh this will be fine as long as they dont flash thanks so much.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17444

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

William11 wrote:

BMS wrote: Yes I know about the billboards flashing . Shock was telling me about it earlier. Little i can do now to fix bacause it is already out and i dont wanna put out more than one version, but will definitely look into trying to prevent this in the future. Also after i build a few more tracks and gain some more knowledge and experience i will try and tackle your Speedway City. No money needed just donate to this sight if you feel so compelled. Who knows maybe F1yer or Shock or Jammin will tackle it first but if not by then i will give my best shot.

Nah its all good just wanted to let you know if you didnt already. Really that would be awesome if you could, are you sure you don't want any money...? If Shock lends a hand if you need it I will donate it to this site haha nah I will donate it to this site anyways when it gets made. Keep up the great work.

Does shock know how to stop the billboards from flashing..? So I can change it for my sprintcar simulator as it gets a little annoying. Shock if you are reading this can you tell me what to do only if its not to hard.

I think he had some m_1 textures over some m_2 textures or something. Same issue with OCFS only the opposite if that makes sense lol. To fix the issue with Utica turn your textures to 16-bit instead of 32-bit. OCFS has a problem right now where it must be on 32 bit or it will flicker.

But yeah change that to 16-bit and it fixed it for me.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17451

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

VLR_Shock wrote:

William11 wrote:

I think he had some m_1 textures over some m_2 textures or something. Same issue with OCFS only the opposite if that makes sense lol. To fix the issue with Utica turn your textures to 16-bit instead of 32-bit. OCFS has a problem right now where it must be on 32 bit or it will flicker.

But yeah change that to 16-bit and it fixed it for me.

Oh.. most people run with 32bit so it won't be a problem right with OCFS. I will see what he comes up with in 10 minutes as I run on 32bit. Thanks for the solution though.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17452

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
IDK how many run it. I thought most did but F1yer pointed out the problem with OCFS and he said his game gets real choppy on 32-bit but I hadn't heard of it till now. I run on 32-bit, though. I'm gonna try to fix before I release it
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17453

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
am still workin on it Will

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17454

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BMS wrote: am still workin on it Will

All good.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17455

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

VLR_Shock wrote: IDK how many run it. I thought most did but F1yer pointed out the problem with OCFS and he said his game gets real choppy on 32-bit but I hadn't heard of it till now. I run on 32-bit, though. I'm gonna try to fix before I release it

I run 32bit aswell and for the game to work I had to downgrade my video card, yeh best to try and fix it so everyone can use it no matter what setting.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17456

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
just sent it Will let me know if it works for ya

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17457

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BMS wrote: just sent it Will let me know if it works for ya

Yeh I got it, it has worked. Thanks so much for that.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17459

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
you should have just Ratbag type billboards now correct?

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17460

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BMS wrote: you should have just Ratbag type billboards now correct?

Yes that is what I have got, thanks.

Re: BMS Utica Rome Speedway 2k12 12 years 5 months ago #17461

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Okie Dokie William glad i could help.....stay tuned for more tracks coming out about one per month or so depending on how ambitous i get....lol

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 18 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form