Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Brownstown Speedway 13 years 11 months ago #619

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
This is the current track I'm working on with help from BLS_F1yer. This will be a really unique track as we have overlaid and image from the real track under the actual dtr2 track and adjust the shape,size, and object positioning to line up exactly how you'd see it in real life...this is a new style of editing for our tracks which will let us make the realism pretty much dead on. So if we were making your local track and it has a unique shape we can duplicate it as well as the position of the trees, grandstands, and everything else...this track should be out soon (this weekend if I can get everything done on it)...and we are working on another real track which F1 doesn't want me to tell what it is just yet lol.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Brownstown Speedway 13 years 11 months ago #627

Sounds great.
" No, he didn't slam into you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you...he RUBBED you. And rubbin, son, is racin'."

Re: Brownstown Speedway 13 years 11 months ago #840

How's the track going?
" No, he didn't slam into you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you...he RUBBED you. And rubbin, son, is racin'."

Re: Brownstown Speedway 13 years 11 months ago #852

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Going good I was hopin to release it this weekend but didn't get anything done on it so it will be out this week or on the weekend is the plan...can't really think of anything to do to it just gotta look over it and see.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 37 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form