Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24636

• VLR JW
  • VLR JW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 14
Good job VLR 4 in the top 5!!! And congrats wheel for winning your 923740287490283750 feature Good job dawg!!! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24637

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
You guys are good. Would u like a cookie?
JFR

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24638

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Thanks everyone who came and raced and the ones who were fortunate enough to be in the feature! Good racin' JW and Jsn.

Also congrats to Jason and McGee on their first top fives of the season and everyone who made it into the show, wasn't easy for sure.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24639

• VLR JW
  • VLR JW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 14
oooooooo well yeah cookies are the bomb :woohoo: lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24640

• SKM_18
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
Yes thanks everyone for coming out, made it a record night for sure with 43+ cars. Made it interesting to run (lol) but it was fun and was cool to be a part of.

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24641

Thanks for letting me be a part of another great show and it was nice being there with a record count of cars. I felt fortunate to make it to that stacked B main on a track I've never raced before..it was a great showing for sure and some damn good racing...I would like to say sorry to Jon, I think I got him in the B main things got tight for a little bit middle ways through and I tapped his back bumper bout mid ways into the turn, tried to lift in time but I failed. Again I'm sorry Jon it was in no way intentional, good racin' man it was fun! Oh btw I skipped the first DLM league race I was supposed to be at for the VLR race, guess it shows what people I'd rather race against and I had a hell of a time!
Mississippi Bad Boy
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24645

just wanted to give a thank you to BLS_jsn for racing so me so clean and also for being honest in our heat thx bud good racing with ya

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24646

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
I have to say that was one of the best league races I have been to in a long time...I didn't hear any BS that i usually hear after races,had some damn good races in the heat,b main,and a main. myself and JW had a very good heat race ran consistent 30s all 12 laps and switched spots several times. The b main was action packed as well and some very good racing for 20 laps in that as well. The a main was very awesome and very close racing for 50 laps. There was no griping or anything after the race it was actually all laughs from what i heard before i left vent. Thanks for the good show guys :)
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24648

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Yeah great show VLR...This is more how it should be! After a big show everyone sit around and shoot the chit and talk about the race and if you had some bad luck just be thankful that you dont have to pay to repair it and you can run again tomorrow.

Great job putting on that monster show last night guys. Wish I could get there in time to run a heat and give myself a shot!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24668

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Man I shoulda tried to get a provisional into the "C". I think I might have made it from there...Passing 8 cars in 10 laps with B43 out front in the D is almost and impossible task!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24671

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Was a GFR Jus, and I couldn't pass ya without bumpin ya up into fence :P or just divebombin ya, gettin me into fence :blush: Had to bite the tounge and settle for 2nd. Don't know why the game is giving the 2nd place driver 1st when they are a nose back. Happened the other night at BLS Superspeedway with BLS_Stephen also. Another one I lost by a nose :sick: :lol: I think that Qualifying had a lot to do with the good racing last night and most ppl were close in times!!! Lotta respect out last night also, not just for the people but for the race as a whole!!! GFJ VLR!!! I gave ya all I had!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24672

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Thanks for coming Woods and I hope you keep coming out to race.

Also good racin Jason I think in that situation with three cars under a blanked they would be battling and trying to pass each other instead of tucking in line to catch the leader. We all three were real patient and trying to push each other up to Wheel and it seemed like we'd gain a little but then lose it back and then the last two or three laps we were all safely in the top five and finally started battling when it was obvious we weren't gonna quite make it to Wheel up there.

And one reason I think it shows different winners is say the leader of the races car will pause for a second on everyone's screen and suddenly they're back battling with 2nd place again and even if they finish side by side on both drivers screen the mr results will show the 2nd place guy winning by 5 car lengths or so because of how they froze for a second on everyone's screen.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24692

JFR_Jim wrote: You guys are good. Would u like a cookie?

:P No, Jim I want vanilla ice cream with choc. chip cookies crumbled up on top for workin' my ass off to get by your teammate JFR17 late in the race for 5th. Helluva race, bud DGJ beating me in the heat after i passed you, you got me back for the win. Thanks also for running me clean on the low side giving me room up there..only way my set would hook up was top side.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24697

VLR_McGee wrote:

JFR_Jim wrote: You guys are good. Would u like a cookie?

:P No, Jim I want vanilla ice cream with choc. chip cookies crumbled up on top for workin' my ass off to get by your teammate JFR17 late in the race for 5th. Helluva race, bud DGJ beating me in the heat after i passed you, you got me back for the win. Thanks also for running me clean on the low side giving me room up there..only way my set would hook up was top side.

I couldn't get my set to work on the low side either Mc! But it was damn fast on the top when I could get it going with no one in my way. Lastnight was definately fun
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: GJ VLR At Knox 12 years 2 months ago #24701

• JFR17
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6
always fun with you mcgee you are a hell of a wheel man!!!!! till next time
It is, what it is!!!!!!!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 286 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form