Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

Poll: Should Karl and ICE arrest Shock for disgracing DTR2?

Yes
11 57.9%
No
8 42.1%
Total number of voters: 19 ( lmh27, Papich91p, WFO_Greezy, VLR_Kp, WON11 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42669

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
ICE is the same guy who came to yahoo pissed because JFR_Faschek got a sub for last nights race even though he raced a heat.

Turns out JFR_4 is JFR_Greezy, not Faschek. Yet ICE expects to be taken seriously? Sounds to me like ICEfighter is looking for something to complain about for whatever reason. I mean really, you save the heat lineups just to point out that Faschek had a sub even though he raced a heat when JFR_4 is a totally different person? Someone's just out looking for anything to complain about.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
Last edit: by VLR_Shock.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42670

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

VLR_Shock wrote:

Icefighter wrote: For the 2nd time during the season shock is making the rules up as he goes....I guess I will put one on at that time and people can come and run where the promoter and his team will all run under the same set of rules

What F U C K I N G rule did I make up? PLEASE tell me? Go do your wife's dishes while I go to bed. And Team Doit, go race your own unbiased hypershifting, track editing, rough driving series and leave ours alone. You guys are the biggest trouble makers on the game. The rule has been there for over two seasons and now that Doits feel they are taking over VLR with their top gun drivers they think they can decide what rules are and aren't enforced. Go F U C K yourselves

1st of all YOUR rules stated that a driver must be LOWER in points in order to have a sub run for you. In week 2 you was not lower in points than JW yet you was still allowed to run for him.

Now your car finished behind another car on every replay yet you still get to finish ahead of him! Please tell me what is right about any of that?
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42671

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote: ICE is the same guy who came to yahoo pissed because JFR_Faschek got a sub for last nights race even though he raced a heat.

Turns out JFR_4 is JFR_Greezy, not Faschek. Yet ICE expects to be taken seriously? Sounds to me like ICEfighter is looking for something to complain about for whatever reason. I mean really, you save the heat lineups just to point out that Faschek had a sub even though he raced a heat when JFR_4 is a totally different person? Someone's just out looking for anything to complain about.

And I said i was wrong and apologized about that. It was Greezy not Fas
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42672

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Plus its not a stretch since Fas was JFR_4 not to long ago

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42673

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
That rules been there for two seasons. The fact that you think it's wrong is a matter of opinion. Maybe you're Doit series can use a different rule.

And why would you even be looking at heat lineups to figure out who got a sub and who didn't? Like I said, you were looking for ANYTHING to complain about and found something. You actually found two things to complain about, but neither were valid since one was already in the rule books and the rule was followed, and 2, Greezy is not Faschek lmfao

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42675

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
i understand that Greezy isnt Faschek i admitted to you and the fourms i was wrong on that. All im asking for is some proof that you finished ahead of Slammer

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42677

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
The rule:

If a car freezes with less than three laps to go, the race will be called with all drivers getting the result where they were running at the time the race was called.

I was a full car length ahead of Slammer when the race was called. Therefore I finished ahead of him. Since I got disconnected at the finish you know I don't have a replay. However I saw three that you sent me and they all show the same thing, me ahead of Slammer when I froze.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42678

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Sorry Faschek for expecting a league to follow the rules that they set up and you are right if you dont like it dont run it...and i dont remember ever being rough although Shock is totally ok with putting me in the wall but as usual it wasnt his fault

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42679

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Icefighter wrote: Sorry Faschek for expecting a league to follow the rules that they set up

What rule was not followed last night?
Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42682

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

JFR*Faschek wrote: Lets all just one night have sex with each other. This is bullshit.

Agreed. I bet ICE is wild in bed

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42684

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Fas I also want to apologize to you as well for bringing your name into it when I was clearly wrong about you being at the race.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR 4H

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42686

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

JFR*Faschek wrote: I think Doit and VLR should run on the same time each week..Compare car counts and races. That would be fun....Like my 2 local tracks...Okay i'm going to bed.

If Slammer had a head of steam on you Shock, You musta been slow...JK JKJK..LOL..Well no..Bye Bros..

Sad thing is that I really enjoy running at VLR and the competition that is there. But when your car either dont make it to the finish line or shows on everyone else's replay to have finished behind you and you still get the spot something is wrong

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42687

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

JFR*Faschek wrote: Now maybe people will see my point about ICE....

Doit is a disgrace, Arrogant, Drafting, Rough, DIS RESPECTFUL bunch of grown men and women...Karl your old hands will be full with ICE at the helm. Well no I take it back, He will be the new Sheriff since you advanced to our DTR2 detective....If you don't like it, Don't run it...Simple as that..It's sorta like back in school, When you put your nose in other peoples buisness/rules, You get it busted..Same thing here, Its his show and rules...He can make whatever call he wants, Nothing we can do but disagree and and get over...I have no business here anyway..SEE U GUYS SOON.

LOL sry had to laugh about you calling someone else disrespectful. And not 100% sure about the drafting part but ok i do like the draft tracks.
Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42689

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Actually it was for fifth. And Slammer didn't cry about it. He said in vent I finished ahead of him. But you know ICE has to make a big deal about everything, even when the rule directly contradicts what ICE said.

What other team in this game would make such a huge deal over who finished a race in sixth spot? Nobody. Ice and team Doit are looking for attention to feel relevant in dtr2 since their new series is starting up. This is just good publicity for them as they make their heralded return to dtr2 to save us from all the other evil series

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42690

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Icefighter wrote:

JFR*Faschek wrote: I think Doit and VLR should run on the same time each week..Compare car counts and races. That would be fun....Like my 2 local tracks...Okay i'm going to bed.

If Slammer had a head of steam on you Shock, You musta been slow...JK JKJK..LOL..Well no..Bye Bros..

Sad thing is that I really enjoy running at VLR and the competition that is there. But when your car either dont make it to the finish line or shows on everyone else's replay to have finished behind you and you still get the spot something is wrong

The rule has been there for TWO SEASONS. The call is the RIGHT CALL according to the VLR rules. So basically you're saying the rule is wrong. The rule isn't wrong, it's just that you disagree with the rule. You can disagree with a rule without acting like there was some sort of favortism or that it was the worst thing to ever happen in DTR2 since Doit closed down and restarted. It's the same rule that got used about 10 times last season without complaints, but oddly you weren't at hardly any of the races last season, if any.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42692

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Your car did not freeze it continued across the finish line, Plus if your car was glitching how do you know where his car was when your car froze or glitched or whatever?

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42693

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Shock I know how you hate people actually reading your rules and trying to get you to apply them correctly...Once again please show any proof you have where you was ahead of slammer at the finish line. If you can do that I will shut up and apologize to you in here for everyone to see.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42694

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Directly from VLR Rulebook: If a car freezes we will restart from that lap. If a car freezes with less than three laps to go, the race will be called with all drivers getting the result where they were running at the time the race was called. If there were more than three laps remaining, the remaining laps will ran and the points will be lined up by reverse rank. If a car freezes within the first ten laps of the A Main, we will still restart from the lap the car froze but the restart will line up in rank instead of reverse rank.

#1 your car DID NOT FREEZE it continued across the finish line where you came across in 6th
#2 You DID NOT call the race due to a froze car until I called you on where you finished

Once again tell me where I am wrong and once again I am going directly from YOUR rules.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42695

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
real shame, real shame

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42696

My ass end blew out and i had to deal with alot of shit......i had to go! But yea i am JFR4 a.k,a. Greezy

VLR_Shock wrote: ICE is the same guy who came to yahoo pissed because JFR_Faschek got a sub for last nights race even though he raced a heat.

Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 17 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form