Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

Poll: Should Karl and ICE arrest Shock for disgracing DTR2?

Yes
11 57.9%
No
8 42.1%
Total number of voters: 19 ( lmh27, Papich91p, WFO_Greezy, VLR_Kp, WON11 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42697

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

JFR_Greezy wrote: My ass end blew out and i had to deal with alot of shit......i had to go! But yea i am JFR4 a.k,a. Greezy

VLR_Shock wrote: ICE is the same guy who came to yahoo pissed because JFR_Faschek got a sub for last nights race even though he raced a heat.

Turns out JFR_4 is JFR_Greezy, not Faschek. Yet ICE expects to be taken seriously? Sounds to me like ICEfighter is looking for something to complain about for whatever reason. I mean really, you save the heat lineups just to point out that Faschek had a sub even though he raced a heat when JFR_4 is a totally different person? Someone's just out looking for anything to complain about.

YUP YUP I got it figured out now...I was confused cause Fas used to be JFR_4
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The topic has been locked.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42698

but ice came in late the other night and tagged a b at IFRT - law breaker!
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42699

Froze car= blown motor.. just sayin
Special Thanks To Rector Metals "WE BUY JUNK CARS"
West Haven Auto!, Outlaw Race Parts,PPM!

Team WFO!!

14 Career Wins
1 Championship- XCR Friday Night Thunder
Rookie Of The Year 2012
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mama Tiger

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42700

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I can promise you if I had known that I wouldnt have raced.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO 13x

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42701

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Icefighter wrote: Shock I know how you hate people actually reading your rules and trying to get you to apply them correctly...Once again please show any proof you have where you was ahead of slammer at the finish line. If you can do that I will shut up and apologize to you in here for everyone to see.

Hey DUMBASS, the rule was applied correctly as it says and has said on the rule page!! Tell me how it wasn't? If I do what you say and put Slammer 5th then I am BREAKING the rule. Just because you don't like the rule doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Gosh damn I wish I was bored enough to complain about someone finishing 5th or 6th at a random league race that will have no bearing on anything in my life. I'm pretty sure five years from now you won't give one shit about who finished sixth at VLR on October 14, 2012. And if you do, well, you have the worst life ever
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42702

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Icefighter wrote: Directly from VLR Rulebook: If a car freezes we will restart from that lap. If a car freezes with less than three laps to go, the race will be called with all drivers getting the result where they were running at the time the race was called. If there were more than three laps remaining, the remaining laps will ran and the points will be lined up by reverse rank. If a car freezes within the first ten laps of the A Main, we will still restart from the lap the car froze but the restart will line up in rank instead of reverse rank.

#1 your car DID NOT FREEZE it continued across the finish line where you came across in 6th
#2 You DID NOT call the race due to a froze car until I called you on where you finished

Once again tell me where I am wrong and once again I am going directly from YOUR rules.

My car did freeze you idiot. Do you think I just drove it to the infield coming out of four? It does it every damn race just about, it's not an unknown thing.

So your first point is invalid
and so is your second one.

I was running fifth at the line on my screen when I got DC. Well you said I was sixth on your replay. But I was fifth on your replay when I froze.
Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42703

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I'll go ahead and add to the rule that ICE is permanently banned from VLR for being a fucking crybaby so you can make a post about that. Because we all give a shit who finished sixth at VLR. I really don't, I really don't. But this time you want me to break the rule as it's stated on the site to help a Doit brotha out, when last time you got mad at me for supposedly BREAKING the rule. You can't have it both ways jack ass

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42704

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Icefighter wrote: I can promise you if I had known that I wouldnt have raced.

Aww but your DAMN quick to make up rules for VLR in your head and get mad when we don't go by what you want, even though a rule has been in place for this exact (bleep)ing scenario since last year. I would've finished 10th almost every race last season if that rule wasn't there because my car always freezes at the line or coming out of four on the last lap.

I'm Mr. Icefighter, after the race I'm just gonna go look at every (bleep)ing thing that happened at VLR and find as many things as humanly possible to bitch about, even if I have to make shit up and make my own rules up for VLR to follow. JFR_4 raced the heat and still got a sub?!?!? LMFAO you're really reaching for anything to bitch about. But Greezy calls you out on a rule that you broke at some other league and you say "If I knew that I wouldn't have raced."

Well I guess I'm gonna start a big topic on that about you since you actually BROKE a rule that another league has. It'd be about as relevant as you complaining on who finished 6th at a fkn online league race. All over a rule that WAS FOLLOWED TO THE T, AND HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST FREAKING YEAR if you would race VLR more often you would KNOW!!!!!

SAME THING HAPPENED AT RODEO IN THE FINALE LAST SEASON. I WARPED COMING OUT OF FOUR, WHILE RUNNING 4TH. CROSSED THE LINE 2ND. SO BY ICE'S LOGIC I CROSSED THE LINE SECOND SO I FINISHED SECOND SINCE I DIDN'T ACTUALLY 'FREEZE' OR STOP DEAD IN MY TRACKS. WELL, AFTER THE RACE I SCORED MYSELF FOURTH, NOT SECOND, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE I WAS RUNNING WHEN I FROZE. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS ICE, AND THE RULE SAYS IT EXACTLY HOW I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST DAY BUT YOU WILL NOT LET IT GO. THE RULE IS THERE AND HAS BEEN THERE FOR ANYONE TO READ. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH IT, PLEASE DEAR GOD DON'T RACE WITH US. WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE BITCHING AND TEAM DOIT DOES ENOUGH OF IT FOR FIFTY GAMES.

IN THAT SAME RACE WHEEL CROSSED THE LINE THIRD, JUST BEHIND VLR_WOODS. HOWEVER THE RESULTS WENT BACK TO WHERE WE WERE RUNNING WHEN I FROZE COMING OUT OF FOUR AND WHEEL WAS JUST BARELY AHEAD OF WOODS SO WHEEL GOT SECOND PLACE IN THAT RACE. AND WHEEL WAS BLS, WOODS WAS VLR. IT'S THE F U C K I N G RULE ICE, CAN YOU NOT READ THE RULES?
Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42706

Does anyone have a replay they can post? Wouldn't that solve a lot of this arguing by showing where Shock froze?

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42707

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I have 3 replays that I am posting today...Shock its the 1st time ive ever seen a car freeze and continue to go across the finish line. But you keep making up the rules as you go along to fit whatever happens to you...Im guessing its also ok to wall people since you walled me twice and your responce was well i was driving how everyone was driving me except you...So once again I get hammered and as long as its by you its ok...That seems fair too.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42709

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, WFO_Greezy

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42711

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
For some unknown reason, shocks game sure has an extra ordinary amount of issues, especially the one after hot laps just befor the race where he has to always reload something. Now he has this amazing last lap just at the finishing line disconnect where his car still rolls across across the line, the car never freezes, and of corse no replay to proof it wasn't the ESC. key. But why would he disconnect himself? Think about that for a minute. Does anybody elese have the same issues? Hmm.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42714

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote:

Icefighter wrote: Directly from VLR Rulebook: If a car freezes we will restart from that lap. If a car freezes with less than three laps to go, the race will be called with all drivers getting the result where they were running at the time the race was called. If there were more than three laps remaining, the remaining laps will ran and the points will be lined up by reverse rank. If a car freezes within the first ten laps of the A Main, we will still restart from the lap the car froze but the restart will line up in rank instead of reverse rank.

#1 your car DID NOT FREEZE it continued across the finish line where you came across in 6th
#2 You DID NOT call the race due to a froze car until I called you on where you finished

Once again tell me where I am wrong and once again I am going directly from YOUR rules.

My car did freeze you idiot. Do you think I just drove it to the infield coming out of four? It does it every damn race just about, it's not an unknown thing.

So your first point is invalid
and so is your second one.

I was running fifth at the line on my screen when I got DC. Well you said I was sixth on your replay. But I was fifth on your replay when I froze.

Except the fact is that you never froze. Your car continued across the line in 6th and right after you crossed the line your car went crazy. But the fact is you are applying your rules to suit you just like you have in the past.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42723

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Icefighter wrote: I have 3 replays that I am posting today...Shock its the 1st time ive ever seen a car freeze and continue to go across the finish line. But you keep making up the rules as you go along to fit whatever happens to you...Im guessing its also ok to wall people since you walled me twice and your responce was well i was driving how everyone was driving me except you...So once again I get hammered and as long as its by you its ok...That seems fair too.

Hey Ice I thought this was about where I froze? Not if I walled you or not. That sounds like a personal beef.

I froze in fifth. If that's the first time you've seen a car freeze then cross the finish line then you must not remember Knoxville one week ago lmfao. I froze at the exact same spot as Volunteer and my car continued across the line even though I was sitting on the dtr2 screen reading "Disconnected from Server." I think you sent me the replay for that race since I got disconnected at the line and it too showed my car crossing the line, but I was froze just before I got to it. Same thing at Rodeo last year. I froze coming out of turn four while running fourth. Well it looked like my car kept going normal and I actually passed Woods and Wheel on the high side with a froze car, even though I am sitting on the screen where it says "Disconnected from Server." So my car crossed the line second, but I was actually in fourth when I froze, so I was awarded fourth, not second like I should if we were going by Icefighter rules.

Sure, the rule may not be your favorite rule, but it was already a rule before Sunday's race so I don't see where you get that I'm making up stuff as I go when it's the same rule that's been there for two seasons and it's been used 100% consistently every time. Maybe you should've raced at VLR more last season because I froze between turn 4 and just past the finish line about 10 times in 12 races.

Example of this rule:

If a leader has a 3 second lead and freezes with two to go, they still get the win.

If a car freezes coming out of turn 4 on the last lap running 8th, they still finish 8th.

IF A CAR FREEZES WITHIN 3 LAPS THE FIELD IS FROZEN WHERE THEY WERE RUNNING JUST BEFORE THE CAR FROZE. This is not a new rule, it's been there since last season, Ice just didn't read the rules and is trying to backtrack and make it sound like this is unprecedented at VLR.

If there are more than three laps remaining in the race any froze car restarts at the tail of the field. If you freeze again, you're done.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42724

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Oh and since this happens to me a lot, I will just set my camcorder up behind me and Karl can watch (hopefully I'll get disconnected net week) that all I am doing is driving my controller like I do the other 50 or so laps. My game has been doing this ever since I got new internet in January. If it's a long race then I always get disconnected on the last lap either at the s/f line or coming out of 4 heading to the s/f line, unless I'm close to the leaders. I don't know why it does that but it does. Karl I will also set it up so you can watch me calibrate my car before the race lmfao!!! My cheating sucks lately since I can barely manage top 10s but whatever

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42725

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
There's no rule in the VLR rules saying I can't wall ICE for fun. You're just making up rules as you go ICE

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42726

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
i say we all run hider names and never run for points.That way we wont know who to bitch and gripe about.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO Rainman
Last edit: by F1yer.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42727

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
so just hit the windows keys while you're in lead under three laps to go and you automatically win?

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42728

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Karl if I press the esc button, how would my car keep going past the start finish line and just sit there froze? That doesn't make any sense at all

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42729

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

XCR*FL1NNER wrote: so just hit the windows keys while you're in lead under three laps to go and you automatically win?

If it's clear that someone intentionally freezes then they will get DQ. I don't believe the leader at VLR has ever froze with less than three laps remaining. That rule is mainly for people that have internet issues that cause them to disconnect at the start finish line or coming to the line out of turn 4. And apparently it's easy to tell if someone deliberately freezes or gets disconnected because if you get disconnected your car seems to continue across the line causing people like ICE to get their panties in a bunch. But if you were to hit the Windows button I think your car stops dead in it's tracks so it would be like catching someone hypershifting. No one has ever done that while leading that I know of and I wouldn't think they'd be dumb enough.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 24 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form