Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VLR heads to Batesville 2013 tonight at 8:30! 10 years 11 months ago #51076

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
VLR race number ten is in Arkansas tonight at the famous Batesville Motor Speedway for the BadBoy 60. Come see the best drivers in the business do battle at the 3/8 mile dirt track in 60 laps of pulse-pounding action!

Start time: 8:30 pm eastern qualifying
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

VLR heads to Batesville 2013 tonight at 8:30! 10 years 11 months ago #51077

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
The Bad Boy 98 is only 60 laps??? We got rain commin in?
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

VLR heads to Batesville 2013 tonight at 8:30! 10 years 11 months ago #51078

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Lmao! Sorry I put the wrong number based off the real one, but yeah it's only 60 sorry. Rain showers in the area

VLR heads to Batesville 2013 tonight at 8:30! 10 years 11 months ago #51096

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Wheel wins his 5th straight...Is that a record?
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

VLR heads to Batesville 2013 tonight at 8:30! 10 years 11 months ago #51101

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
First let me say I think I had the fastest car last night for sure, but by the end of the night I had been crashed three different times in two races (Thanks HoOts).

Second, I do believe that is a record. A few drivers have won 4 in a row thought such as:

VLR_Nitro won four in a row from 8/6/05 - 8/27/05

VLR_Nitro won four in a row from 10/23/05 - 11/11/2005 (Amazing statistic is IGGR_Jigger and VLR_Nitro won the last 11 races of that 12 race schedule. VLR_Nitro won 8 of the 12 races!

VLR_v56 has won 3 in a row several times.

VLR_RD won five consecutive POLES to start a second in 2007. He qualified the pole for all 5 races between 1/6/07 - 2/3/07. VLR_5150 snapped his streak by getting the pole of the 6th race at 41st street, but RD qualified on the pole for the next two races after that as well.

VLR_Shock won four races in a row beginning 1/3/09 at Challenger Raceway and ending 1/24/09 at VLR Plex v3b. VLR_18 finished 2nd in three of those four races.

VLR heads to Batesville 2013 tonight at 8:30! 10 years 11 months ago #51104

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote: First let me say I think I had the fastest car last night for sure, but by the end of the night I had been crashed three different times in two races (Thanks HoOts).

The fastest car don't always win...Ive had the fastest car several times and either bad luck, bad judgment, or bad drivers can put an end to that...I actually would have liked having you up there to fight with Wheel cause after about 30 laps he didn't pull away anymore but I couldn't catch him either.

VLR heads to Batesville 2013 tonight at 8:30! 10 years 11 months ago #51106

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I was leading a memorial race at KsT Speedway in the Sprints and had about a half a track lead and a lapped car decided to charge in leaving me flipping down the front stretch...Was the easiest win of Bubba's career.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 26 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form