Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VLR IS BACK TONIGHT AT CHEROKEE!! 10 years 3 months ago #57097

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Seems like it's been forever since we raced due to taking off for the Super Bowl, but VLR is back in action in less than three hours from now! When we left off, it was VLR_Gage picking up his series leading third win of the year with VLR_Shock finishing second in a very close finish after an exciting race. VLR_McGee looks to come into his home track and win for the second time in three races as well after snapping a 4-year winless drought three weeks ago at Knoxville! Come on out at 8:30 et tonight and see if you have what it takes to become the newest winner on the VLR tour under the exciting format we have this season!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VLR IS BACK TONIGHT AT CHEROKEE!! 10 years 3 months ago #57102

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Congrats on the top 5 at the home track McGee!
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

VLR IS BACK TONIGHT AT CHEROKEE!! 10 years 3 months ago #57103

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Was a good race with the top 6 in a pack around the 45 lap mark ,Shock started laggin worse and the 18 /V49 duel got them out a bit.....And yes gfj Gaffney Grappler on 4 th !

VLR IS BACK TONIGHT AT CHEROKEE!! 10 years 3 months ago #57104

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Yes sorry about that guys. It was going perfect till about 20 to go. Lots of different leaders again which is cool. That's happened every race this season, and no one has started higher than fourth and won, which is pretty cool. Sorry if I messed anyone up, seemed like it settled down with about 10 to go. There was a big pack which we've been seeing quite a bit with this format.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

VLR IS BACK TONIGHT AT CHEROKEE!! 10 years 3 months ago #57105

Hey thx Joe and Brian and once again I was amazed how real the track looks from just about every spot you are around it. Brian I kinda got tickled when Mama said whoevers in that blue car sure has alot of patience with you and Mav going at it lol. Sorry if we held you up man you were fast but it def was crazy!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 19 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form