Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VLR Crates season starts this Friday at Florence 14 years 1 week ago #551

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
We are starting Friday night at FLorence Speedway for the VLR Crates opener at 8 pm eastern. This will be a good warm up for Sunday's Gen 3 race at Florence...For the crates we will use the randomizer for the lineups and also just run on 47 wet. I hope to get a site started for the crates tomorrow evening which the address will probably be www.crates.teamvlr.com As of this posting it's not up yet but should be by Wednesday and we will post the results from the series there. I hope everyone will come out for the opener and even though it's a slightly different chassis than the Gen 3 the feel is similar and it would be good practice for Sunday's race at the same track as we start our new season. Practice any time in 72.51.60.180:32263-65 whenever you feel like it. Also it would be wise to try out Florence on different wetness in the Gen 3's to see if you need to make setup changes...because it runs different on different wetnesses...I tried it on 81 wet and it was pretty awesome with a total different line. Cya guys there Friday stay tuned for updates.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: VLR Crates season starts this Friday at Florence 14 years 1 week ago #564

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Man looks like its gonna be a sloppy track...maybe by the "A" Main the track will be nice and tacky...DAMN i wish i had my internet going...any1 wanna loan me $100 so i can race???
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: VLR Crates season starts this Friday at Florence 14 years 1 week ago #566

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yeah Ice I'm pretty excited about it...it's gonna be cool and there could be some surprise winners...I just hope if the track ever gets real dry I don't mess up and choose the wrong tire compound like I done at WFO before when you guys ran on 30 wet or whatever lol

Also I'll have to do the crate site today cause the net was down all day yesterday so I couldn't do anything.

As for the 100 dollars hopefully someone can help you there lol. But looking at Florence's forecast it's gonna be wet!

Re: VLR Crates season starts this Friday at Florence 14 years 1 week ago #567

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yeah, You better bring your mud boots!!! Maybe by the feature the track will be nice and tacky.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: VLR Crates season starts this Friday at Florence 14 years 6 days ago #576

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
icefighter wrote:

Yeah, You better bring your mud boots!!! Maybe by the feature the track will be nice and tacky.

Hopefully more series will start to do this (hint) I think it will add a lot more fun into the game cause it's something no one really knows what to expect.

Re: VLR Crates season starts this Friday at Florence 14 years 6 days ago #590

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Hey guys the crate site is up. www.crates.teamvlr.com

Re: VLR Crates season starts this Friday at Florence 14 years 6 days ago #591

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
VLR_Shock wrote:

icefighter wrote:

Hopefully more series will start to do this (hint) I think it will add a lot more fun into the game cause it's something no one really knows what to expect.

Yeah I was thinkin about next season doing a randomizer between 1-100 and having it pick 3 #s. The highest one would be for the heats, the middle would be the B's and Dash, and the lowest one would be for the A

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 18 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form