Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VLR AT RODEO 12 years 11 months ago #7466

• Terror
  • Terror's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Wow I must say some of the best drivers showed up last night and there were some awesome lap time in my heat. Woods and 911 and myself battled each and every lap to transfer and Woods and 911 came out on top but I was there to add the pressure and even led a few laps. In the B Karl KS and JSN and myself were going strong... Karl and I were nose to tail all race Until Doit 15 came into the corner hot and tag my rear causing me to fishtail..JSN took this time to get around me and held me off at the finish. Great racing with all at VLR this season Hope to see ya all at the DO!T/WFO SUMMER SIZZLER... :woohoo:
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:VLR AT RODEO 12 years 11 months ago #7505

You did a damn good job in that heat race Tony!! That was a very fun race, it took me about 5 laps to even get mine going for some reason and I felt like I was holding yall up on the start. I was fast all night except for that heat race and I just made a lucky pass in the last lap to take my lead back and win that heat. It was a DGR between us 3 and Dirk was about to join and make it a 4 way battle. Congrats everyone! It was definately fun!
Mississippi Bad Boy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 17 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form