Wednesday, May 01, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
WFO
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4169

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Well as many of you know my wife is due to have our baby any week from now and with that I have to take a break from DTR2 for a bit. Also Rain is on 2nd shift and is unavailable at that time. That being said I have 2 options.

Option 1 is to have someone step up and agree to run the rest of the season for me (I hate to even ask because I believe if you start one you should finish).

Option 2 is to call it a shortened season and crown the current points leader as the champion (Now with Shock and Wheel going at it I dont really see either of them letting this happen).

If you would be willing to run the show for me just shoot me a message and ill send you my # and we can hash everything out.

Once again I am very sorry for not being able to be around but family has to come 1st and my wife is really hurting and working 40+ hours a week and I have to help out more than I have.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4170

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
We'll run it for you...wheel just took the points leadl ast night.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4171

That's great to hear Ice! There's only one requirement ... you have to post a pic of her either on here or on Facebook. :)

I know everyone tells you what to do and what not to do with newborns ... your wife is the one that really needs your help. Let her sleep and recover and everything will be fine. I know you'll be a great "new" dad!

Later!!

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4172

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
"who dat baby pappy?!"
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4173

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Im glad you guys stepped up. I hate to not finish it myself but as of right now there just isnt going to be any time for the next 4-5 weeks. Good luck guys and Thanks a bunch :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4175

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Mama T, I uploaded it to facebook for ya

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4180

Thx Mr. Ice ... I kinda meant one of the new lil girl when she gets here ... but you sure have a beautiful wife!

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4181

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Oh...Miscommunication :D

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4189

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
Call it good timing or bad timing, We just finished job tonight and i shouldnt be workin second shift any longer. I am not used to new format but that is only a second away from recapping. So. WFO will continue with ME to run the show. I cant let VLR completely take over WFO. :P Can't believe what happened in my short absence! gametime son! see yas on the track! Gongrats to JW and Doit5 on there recent Victories. Wish i had the opportunity/privledge to race against you fine folks on those memorable occasions. and congrats to Shock and Wheel on a stellar season at WFO. again i wish i could have not let that happen :)
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!
Attachments:

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4193

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Welcome back Rainman!!! Still want to thank the VLR guys for stepping up but I am glad its a WFO guy running the show...Thats just the way it should be :D

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4197

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Well actually you guys should thank Karl first because he has been running the show and posting the points on his website, which has been a big help. Wheel and I have just been winning all the race :D. But I totally agree, it sucks going to WFO and there not being any WFO there, lol, so I'll be glad to see Rain back in action and hopefully he can bring some of the other WFOers outta hiding.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:WFO 13 years 1 month ago #4202

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yeah Im always saying thanks to Karl. He's helped me a ton lately and i really cant say thanks enough to him. I just never get a chance to say thanks to you so I thought Id throw that out here so you can save it to your archive :D

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 54 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form