Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22876

• BMS
  • BMS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
thanks hoover
The topic has been locked.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22878

I hope your not quitting DTR2 over the results of the Cmain. When I saw you going backwards I just assumed we would restart and I left off to avoid you and esc , then everyone passed me. Got on the gas and got into Mav or someone, not sure, which I apologize for. Have been in heats that were restarted after lap one several times before, guess I should have just stayed in it, but thats racing. Pretty sure I would have won the C, cause I had a nice lead after you got wrecked, but would have finished way back in the B anyways.....Long story short, I don't give a damn about the Cmain. Stay in the game and keep plugging away each week because you make a lot of good contributions to the game.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22880

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Listen Shock you are a friend of mine and quite honestly the dispute i have has little to do with you......in fact the problem may be me........maybe i expect the same courtesy i give and the same courtesy that is given a few others in this game is all im saying.This game is great and we all love it or would not be here.....but really is winning that important that there is nothing else? Just my opinion.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22881

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I just try to have fun and tonight I had a f*ck load of fun. Just depends where you end up in the end I guess but for me I thought it was a great race and I'm uploading the last 10 laps of the feature to youtube as we speak so you guys can see the race for the lead and also make your own decisions.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22882

winning is not most important thing in raceing sure its nice i have only 4 wins ever online and im happy with that im king of last place FUN FUN FUN is supposed be most important thing and alote ppl forget this in these games

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22883

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Last place i owe you a major apology dude im sorry...i tried to get a restart and in the process screwed you over man i apologize.......it wasnt at all my intent......was tryin to give you plenty of room up top and apparently somebody didnt want me on the bottom so he dumped me....but i do sincerely apologize to you man.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22885

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
make sur eto get good angles when i touch him but look at 3-4th when he touches me :P
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22887

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
i like your idea lazy....might even keep the BS to a minimum.....i think guys go balls out on lap 1 and if they wreck ...oh well...we can restart......but if there werent restarts they might be a little more sensible...maybe not.....but i like your idea. And as far as fun goes....the game is fun .....getting dumped frequently is not.....i can almost call every time im getting dumped just by lookin at who's starting behind me.I have faster guys start behind me all the time and most find a way around me cleanly or if they let me get thru a couple corners clean i will let go...but there are a few you see behind you and you go "great im getting dumped"

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22888

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Rain is talking about the A tonight lazy

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22892

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
just to let ya know...i have put my anger issues to good work tonight....did like 5 peoples taxes and have made some pretty good progress on Pennsboro...lmao

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22895

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Lazy that was what i was trying to say exactly but did not put so eloquently...thank you!

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22896

glad to see u bulding a great legendary wv speedway shame they let track go to wast and fight over what to do with it jw when do u think pennsboro be done?

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22897

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
buddy i cant promise you really.....this is the biggest project ive gotten into so far.....i kinda got my heart wrapped around that place so i want it to be perfect.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22898

np u take ur time it be hell of place to race and run the last race of my wv racing offline series :)

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22899

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
dont know what it is but i watched a ton a video and pictures on that place and have just fallin in love with the joint. So sad to see it not still running.But we are gonna try and bring it back to life if for only a game sake.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22900

amen to that buddy it will live long long time on dtr2 :):)

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22924

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104

BMS wrote: Point 2......just because some one supposedly hit a glitch on the track which 33 other cars can not see.....which is actually a fricken wall....it is totally acceptable for him to run over someone to get his transfer spot back.WTF? YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOME OF THE BEST IN THE GAME AND YOU ARE......BUT F*CKIN ACT LIKE IT!

Yup, thanks for pointing this out. He is referring to Wheel running over Jim. Probaly worse than anything else that ever happened last night, but we all know what karma is, do we not? :evil:
JFR

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22925

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
thank you and yes i am jim. and not just you but ocf as well.i tried to not call out any names but fk it.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22926

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Bottom line.....we had an awesome car count last night....but the show was a cluster fk from start to last few laps of the A main. I could be wrong but i think that is gonna hurt future car counts. BTW...anyone else hit that gliche on backstretch @ EBRP AND NOT THINK IT WAS A WALL? Comon be honest there were 34 cars there last night...only heard of 1 gliche.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22927

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
The show was fine. Quit complaining about people not restarting because you broke a rule trying to restart after lap 1. I don't know what other leagues have done a restart after lap 1 but we haven't and don't UNLESS there is a froze car. Talking about last nights race doesn't change the finishing order if no one sends a replay of what happened to them. Hard to give someone a spot based on what they say but without them sending me a replay to look at. Drop it.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 94 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form