Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22928

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
i was the victim of this not long ago at a league race where i was taken out of the lead....they called a restart on lap 5 when someone which i won't name was leading and got taken out....i got taken out of the lead on lap 3 and WOW NO RESTART....have to say it but BMS is right...
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!
The topic has been locked.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22930

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
For future reference, VLR isn't responsible for what other leagues restart rules are and if they obey them or not. And funny everyone keeps saying "I won't name who it was" but if you don't then how are we supposed to know what or when you are talking about?
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22933

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
the password to jackson is "cheese" if you want to mention names under a hider name.
JFR

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22937

Wheel
Flyer
Shock
Blaze
A2D
Rain
and anyone else that runs up front all the time
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO Rainman

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22939

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22941

I will admit one time last week not sure what league or where we were but Wheel was leading. Was after lap 1..maybe 2 or 3 i running 3rd took out 2nd and e1 else behind me..Ol' fart just flat fk'd up can't lie so yep it was me that time. Wheel had us covered and we all knew it(didn't seem 2 care), but right thing 4 me 2 have done was just esc'd then, but was split 2nd decision..probably was wrong 1 but I made it and would've taken full responsibility 4 it if needed. Just didn't wanta ruin 2nd and all the rest's race. I kinda agree with Lazy tho...but, believe only restarts should be if car freezes. JMO tho....

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22945

• BMS
  • BMS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
doesn't matter guys......doesnt matter what league.....doesnt matter what race.....the decisions always seem to fall the same way.......and no Shock I will not drop it. I admit to trying to get a restart on lap 2 turn 1 which by the written rule is wrong.....but really....arent the rules written in pencil so they can conveniently altered for the powers that be?
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22947

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Essentially you're mad because the rule WASN'T changed and nobody restarted when you went backwards. So it's hard to say that it's our fault when the rule on the rule page says no restarts after lap 1. Just because another league done that doesn't mean the rule is the same at VLR.

I don't remember us ever restarting after lap 1 for anything other than a froze car, and trust me there have been some bad wrecks on lap two before that had to be hashed out after the race. If you felt this strongly about it you should have said something after the C Main, but there's not much we could have done anyway since you went back on lap 2. Think about it from the other view point.

You should have kept going and sent in the replay after the C Main to get the transfer spot if the person who wrecked you won.
Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22948

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
dude I'm not knockin your league or the rule so quit defending it like it's your baby. The rules don't bother me...no particular league bothers me and really don't recall mentioning your name at all. Consistency is what I'm lookin for. In the rules and who they apply to. Ya don't need to throw your VLR rulebook@ me

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22949

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
So why are you mad? We are consistent with our restart rule. Last night was your first time ever racing at VLR so you can't say that we have done restarts after lap 1 before since you've just started racing online this past month or two.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22950

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
you tell him Ray......socks always pullin some bs to cause trouble.......Fkn Sock.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22953

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
did I say this is VLR bs? No ! What am I mad about? Is there anyone besides Sock that misunderstood what my complaint was? Oh by the way.....did ya get that gliche figured out? Here is a nominee for quote of the year ......in vent almost every night Wheel: " hey shock drop it down a channel"........hmmmmmmmmm

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22954

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Really?

Wheel has me drop down to tell me that he's ready for me to put the qualifying servers up so he can put out lineups, or for me to give him results from the heat races. There's a lot that goes into running a league and he is the race director so it helps the show go a lot smoother if we're on the same page. If we were not talking and communicating then we'd never get lineups out and he wouldn't know when to pass out qualifying lineups. If you'd like us to pull you down and join us next race you can hear what we're talking about for yourself.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22955

Although I am with Shock, I've never seen a restart in a VLR race after Lap 1 (and Ive been playing this dame a while) I have seen that happen a few other times. It did happen this week (think it was IFRT Mods?) to where a driver was all over, caused a wreck and we restarted on Lap 4 when it was suppose to be a go.

I am trying like hell to figure out a good way to do a caution rule but I really feel people would not be honest about it or they'd bitch about being sent to the back even if it was their fault. I feel it will help this game though with people calling for restarts after lap 1. This is kind of what I came up with, anyone else have any other ideas LMK:

Caution Rule: If you get wrecked after Lap 1 you will be allowed to call for a caution and the field will be reset to the last completed lap. However, if you call for a caution you and the guilty party will be sent to the back. If you spin by yourself and call for a caution you will be disqualified from the race. If you cause 2 cautions you will be parked for the rest of the race.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22956

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
This is getting fishy. Can people cheat with tracks on DTR2 BMS?
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22957

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Could care less what you 2 talk about......and that whole line up and qualifying stuff is bs! You just said for yourself that last night was my first VLR race.....so you guys set line ups @ JFR , BLS , XOR , XCR , WFO and IRFT as well? Relax.......i was just givin ya sh!t about that.....i don't need to know the whole Valentines Day part of the conversation.....lol....jk

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22958

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Well VLR is the only series I know of him calling me down to talk. We hardly talk at all at other leagues until after the race and if we do it's just bs'ing with us and the other VLR guys

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22961

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Ray here is a good example of our restart rule.

Last season at Kokomo I qualified on the pole by like .07 which is a lot at that track. I won the heat and started pole for the feature with A2D starting outside pole. We had used up all our restarts (2 within lap 1) and so there wasn't supposed to be anymore.

Well going into turn one on the FIRST got into me a little bit and I spun and at least four or five guys piled into it while some missed it and everyone got going again. We didn't restart for that and that's about the worst start you could have, a big wreck in turn one on the first lap. After reading that hopefully you will see how consistent we are with OUR restart rule and not judge us based on how other people are doing their restarts cause we can't help there series even if it benefits a VLR guy sometimes. I have the replay from that race if you want me to upload it so you and everyone can see how big that wreck was and see that we still ran all 50 or 60 laps without restarting even though it ruined some guys chances at a win.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22962

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Basically I'm saying that I definitely had the fastest car that night but even though I got taken out on lap 1 turn 1 we were out of restarts and had to keep going. I would have loved to went backwards but it would have went against our restart rule and could you imagine the sh*tstorm people would throw at me on the forum afterwards

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22963

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
listen dude you dont need to explain the rule.....i know the rule...i never once said that vlr has a fked up rule....i never said anything to you or about you.....i said the powers that be and apparently you felt like that was you. A rule is a rule...fine i got that....all i asked for was EVEN enforcement of the rule not just at VLR but across DTR2. Personally i think all restart rules are stupid.....just gives idiots permission to be more of an idiot on first lap ...twice.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 176 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form