Wednesday, May 01, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22823

• BMS
  • BMS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
See ya DTR2. I'm finished even trying to race here.To all my friends(you know who you are) i will still be around on messenger once in a while but i am finished trying to contribute to a game that only frustrates me and seems to have rules that only apply to a select few.Thank you to all my friends for your help with editing and just general conversation. Good luck trying to keep this game alive. Sincerely , Ray(BMS)
The topic has been locked.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22828

• JFR*A2D
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • TeamJFR.com
  • Thank you received: 6
I quit too,

til next race :)
TeamJFR.com

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22835

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I take it I missed something? What happened.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22836

• Jammin
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
Sorry to hear that ray you have done a great deal for this game i know how frustrating it can get hopefully youll still get bored and make some more great tracks
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22847

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
Im with ya there, the more I play I feel same way :sick:

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22849

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
What the heck happened? What'd I miss??
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22851

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
Him and mav got into in the cmain tonight, idk what happened exactly tho and then BMS did donuts in middle of track on lap 3 when the leaders were coming.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22855

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
OK .....now listen i am not gonna throw any names or people under the bus but by a show of fairness and be honest......how many people were involved in a heat or any race for that matter this week where a restart was called later than lap 1? And why was that? Probably because one of the "Elite" were involved in some sort of shenanigans. I get totally dumped on lap 2 turn 1 leading turned around to try and get a restart...."no such luck"...just had a room full of pissed off people at me. Point 2......just because some one supposedly hit a glitch on the track which 33 other cars can not see.....which is actually a fricken wall....it is totally acceptable for him to run over someone to get his transfer spot back.WTF? YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOME OF THE BEST IN THE GAME AND YOU ARE......BUT F*CKIN ACT LIKE IT!

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22856

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Sorry to hear this Ray,we thank you for what you have done with these nice tracks you've made. Hopefully with some cooldown you'll change your mind.. i've enjoyed racing and testing with you.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22859

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BMS wrote: OK .....now listen i am not gonna throw any names or people under the bus but by a show of fairness and be honest......how many people were involved in a heat or any race for that matter this week where a restart was called later than lap 1? And why was that? Probably because one of the "Elite" were involved in some sort of shenanigans. I get totally dumped on lap 2 turn 1 leading turned around to try and get a restart...."no such luck"...just had a room full of pissed off people at me. Point 2......just because some one supposedly hit a glitch on the track which 33 other cars can not see.....which is actually a fricken wall....it is totally acceptable for him to run over someone to get his transfer spot back.WTF? YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOME OF THE BEST IN THE GAME AND YOU ARE......BUT F*CKIN ACT LIKE IT!

Could you tell me what league there was a restart after lap 2 this week, cause i REALLY don't remember.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22860

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
several.......we had a fricken restart on lap 4 the other night at this track because (no names) was all over the place. I have no problem with the rule...but be consistent.....if the leader gets dumped on lap 2 no matter who they are tough sh!t.....but atleast be consistent.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22861

srry ray game can bring best and worse just like ral racing i dont race online much partly becuse of drama 2 no 1 seems like when i race so i just wront start trouble im planning to return for a run online soon but be ppl i invite or some i used race with never be open agion crats to much dram thats y i stay in my offlines and race there and race clean there as i do online making tracks and fixing ai are ur best qulitys in this game and we sure to miss them hope u do make few more tracks always great work

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22862

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Who restarted on lap 4? Maybe they have different rules or there was a froze car, but we have never restarted on lap 4

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22863

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
no worries dude ... i will always make tracks.....thats more important to me than racing

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22864

when i hosted daul track racing series we always had a 2 lap restart rule becuse things do happen in first 2 laps and if it happened after lapt 2 then it stayed green but if a leauge is giving restart on lap 4 1 reason FAVERTISIM and that has no place here on race period

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22865

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
ask Starnes he will tell you....and thats not the only time man.....it happens alot ..it just depends on who is gettin screwed at the time...and no one froze

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22867

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Then it must be happening a lot lately but if the rule is a lap then anything after lap 1 should keep going. That's what most leagues rule is so you can't say VLR's rule should be the same as someone who restarts on lap 4 because we have done 1 lap for the past few years and any issues are settled after the race.

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22868

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
if someone that should be up front is the one getting screwed oh wait..."restart...restart"....but if a nobody like me gets screwed........all is well and rules are rules. Im not gonna continue to make more of this. It is what it is......but ya gotta fix that glitch that only 1 driver seems to hit on backstretch of EBRP....lmao

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22871

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
The game will go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I AM DONE WITH DTR2 12 years 2 months ago #22874

yup sure will i may not race much online but ill always help here btw bms if and when i get my provit sereis running ur more welcome come race and meet my real friends if u want or just run practice ganna do a north east tour and have sevral of ur track planed
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 159 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form