Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Which track should F1yer make based on the pictures in the contest thread?

Hartford Speedway
1 1.9%
Speedway City, Australia
15 28.8%
Macon Speedway
1 1.9%
I-55 Speedway
3 5.8%
Pennsboro Speedway
16 30.8%
Stateline Speedway
3 5.8%
Canandiagua
13 25%
Total number of voters: 52 ( Papich91p, Karl, WFO Rainman, JFR17, BLS_34 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #16990

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

VLR_Shock wrote: The fact is the contest was supposed to be about who put the most effort and best presentation into why their track should be made (Though it is not my contest so this is only my opinion.)

I thought Speedway City and Hartford had the most effort put in and if it was based on the effort and desire these guys had for these tracks to be made then they should be doing higher than they are.

I mean Pennsboro has three pics and a 10,000 word essay that I didn't read. But words don't help show the details of the track that a track maker needs to build with. And unless the person typed all those words out I don't think it's as hard to copy and paste words about a track as it is to actually go out and go to the track and get as many pictures as you can like you see at Hartford and Speedway City.

Regardless, it's obviously coming down to people voting for the track in their region or whichever track they've been to or whatever. That's fine and understandable, if my local track was an option I'd probably vote for it, too. But really F1yer posted in the beginning talking about putting effort into your submission.

nice presentations guys! and both nice tracks.hopefully we can get some more guys put this much effort into this contest and we can get some more good tracks for dtr2.william just old onto those pics for now.

If everyone truly voted by the effort I think Hartford, Speedway City, and then Canandaigua would be the top three, with Macon, I-55, and Pennsboro somewhere in the middle. JMO

I mean Pennsboro has three pics and a 10,000 word essay that I didn't read

Well I'll be damned! Thanks Buddy! If I knew it wouldnt be read I wouldnt had wasted my fkn time! Maybe if you had read it you might have seen just what this DTR2 community meant to me,that includes you and everyone else here! FYI and everyone else's I wasnt making a presentation for a fkn racetrack just because I live close to it! I was making a presentation for "WHY" I thought that Pennsboro should be made for DTR2! Not just made but made great! Made as good if not better then any ever.Not because I live close to it but because of what it is! because of its History with Late Model Dirt Racing! If you had took the time to read the presentation I made in its entirety then maybe you would understand it wasnt about being my home track,its about more than that,something deeper,something more special,something I'm not sure you would understand Shock even if you did go read it now.Its obviously not important enough to you to look any further than pictures.Which is probably the case for most. Hell if I had to make a choice just on pics I wouldnt vote for pennsboro either.But ya know what?, let me tell you something,if it was'nt for Pennsboro you might not be enjoying this game you spend day in and day out on! Your so into this game and you dont even know the history of the sport.Dirt Late Model racing may never had been what it is today without Pennsboro ever having been! Its history is more grand than you can ever imagine.Pennsboro to dirt late model racing is like Daytona to nascar! The oldest,the grandest the most majestic! I have a tear in my eye right now just thinkin about her! Had a lot of em too while trying to make a presentation for you all here in DTR2! On Thanksgiving no less! Trying to make you all a good presentation and having to relive the memories of friends of mine like Jim Dunn.This was never about me Shock! Or my home track.Hell theres a lot of tracks I can think of I like to race on more than pennsboro.I was just trying to pay it its due! I know flyer and deadbolt read it because they posted even more pics after my Thanksgiving edit on it.Has a matter of fact deadbolt posted a then and now video that brought tears to my wifes eyes,and mine,but he posted it in the "last person to post thread".Have a look see at it..pause it at exactly 0.59 sec. into it and you'll see where I was one Sunday afternoon on the inside of turn 4 25 yrs or so ago,the play arrow in the middle of the screen will be right on top of me.I know to most of you all this is just a game,but to me this is my life.Hell I was in a late model before they ever called them late models! I won LM championships long before the best part of some of these kids ran down thier Mama's leg! I thought,...well I knew I had earned the respect of many of the drivers and fans in late model dirt racing.Many that are still around racing to this day.When my kid showed me this game I thought wow thats cool! I thought it was great once I figured out how to get around the tracks here.It sure helped to kill time on these long cold n snowy W.Va nights.But now it has come to the point its no fun anymore.If sq1 isnt coming in drunk ruining the fun for everyone else,then its always someone crying! You bump someone in a race and after its over their ramming you into a fence! You have kids barely out of diapers telling you to get the fuck outta thier way! Now dont take it the wrong way because its not everyone,there is a bunch of damn good guys in this game.Guys that know how to act like gentlemen and that have respect for one another and know how to give and take.Guys that I'm proud to know here and honored to be thier friend.Karl is right though,the disrespect and filth in this game and especially this site and on this forum is rediculous! And dont preach to me about fkn freedom of speech either! What about my grankids rights?And everyone elses childrens rights?They ought to have the right to be able to play this game with thier parents or grandparents too without being subject to ill mannered filthy mouth trash talk. It's not about freedom of speech,its about morales and dignity and respect! Self respect too,somethin that many of the younger generation today lacks. I dont let my grankids on here unless its offline because I dont subject them to that kind of crap at home I'll be damned if I'm gonna let them have to listen to it or see it on here! It would be so nice Shock if you had the balls to stand up and make your site a respectable place for everyone young and old.You have a great thing going here,only bad part is you dont run it,the guest do! Its anything goes!,thats ok to a point,but without boundries sometims it just goes a little too far! You all can get mad at me like you did Karl if you want to but to tell you the truth I really dont give a shit! Unless you have the backbone to drive up here and tell me to my face whats on your mind so I can shake your hand or send you packing wearing your ass for a hat dont bother to say anything to me! at all! If you cant respect me then your best off not to say anything.I dont disrespect any of you guys on here! So I dont think I should have to listen to anyone disrespecting me! As of right now Shock its my wish that you retract my vote,my wifes,and my sons vote and all of our accounts from VLR.I'm sorry I wasted my time makin a presentation now.If I knew ya'll was only gonna look at pictures I wouldnt have bothered.I have took down all my servers which I had graciously paid for and were using to advertise for all leagues including yours with active series running just trying to help get more people from browser involved in the league events.Only one league said thank you! Hell I even got kicked off my own server then asked who the hell did I think I was lol ...kinda funny eh? Well not really,kind of just pisses me off and just adds fuel to the fire I already have burnin! I'm sry but I'm done at this moment I'm really beside myself thinkin no one read that presentation,man thats just a bummer.Well I did wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving but I guess no one knew it because they never read it lol I wondered why no one wished it back at the end of that post...oh well! w/e I'll stfu now,I'm outta here cya's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lazy3.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #16991

• Chezzy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Wow it's only a contest... Don't really want to vote now..

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #16993

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6

Lazy3 wrote:

king* wrote: Why don't ya call your aunts and uncles and have them vote as well, and every other person you know that has never and will never race on a dtr2 track. That's the reason the vote is for registered and signed in people only, so the same person can't vote for the track 55 times. Its for the dtr2 community, not pennsboro community.

Ok King...sry for replying like a smart ass before,not like me to do that,but if your gonna make a smart ass remark you should expect to get one back. So now that thats out of the way let me just say what I should've said in the first place. You young man dont have a clue wth your talkin about,first of all my son does play this game,who do you think got me started? 2nd of all my wife is right here in the same room most of the time,she actually probably knows more about whats goin on here somtimes than I do.I know she's been deeper into this forum and this site than I ever have.Shes funny that way just because she knows how involved I am and will browse around here when I'm out then fill me in later.Now I admit she dont play the game,but she has messed around in the browser a bit.But she's a lot like Mama Tiger and just supports her other half and what he likes to do.I know this may be hard for a seventh grader to understand but I'm sure if you try you'll figure it out.Fact is to me she is just as much a part of this dtr2 community as you or anyone else here is and I'll stand behind her 100%! I didnt ask her to do what she did,as a matter of fact she told me she was going to and I told her go for it if thats what she wanted.Now she's upset because she feels like she made the kids cry.So now I'm upset,because I'm funny that way when she gets upset I get upset.So I think I know now what I'm gonna do next. tc kid

lmao, 7th grade.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #16994

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
  • Thank you received: 0
No Shock not aimed at you...just kinda been away and cameback and looks /sounds like the SOS ..Guess people will never stop until they lose what they have..Thank You F1yer for having this contest as you are one of the best out there..Thanks to Shock for giving a place to try to enjoy this great game as he has been a real contributer to this community and has kept this game alive with this site and his Team VLR team along with the other teams out there..I believe w/o them this game would have died years ago..So people enjoy what you have and give thanks and remember it's a game but one we love and enjoy..Congrates to whomevers track wins and can't wait to run on it soon !! Cya's later Al Lewis-yenko2

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #16996

• F1yer
  • F1yer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
next week we will have a fart contest so bring your boxing gloves because im sure a fight will break out over it as well.............jeez
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #16999

being from wv and having seen what now left of a 1 grand track is heart breaking pennsboro was home to dirt track world cham and hillbilly 100 for many many years but now thanks to dum asses at ritchi county commistion they let the tracks fall to waste u wounder y there not many pics of it there are some vids on youtube i know that iv seen them iv seen track personaly but not before the dammage was done ill be happy with what ever tracks wins it helps build the game we love

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17000

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

BLS_F1yer wrote: next week we will have a fart contest so bring your boxing gloves because im sure a fight will break out over it as well.............jeez

See F1 you always starting crap..How dare you let everyone vote on what track your gonna do next!!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17001

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
yeh prob just shut the whole deal down and make wtf i want.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17002

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
Deadbolt found a nice vid and i posted prob about 50 pics here on vlr.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17003

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
on second thought maybe we should just take the 3 tracks that got the shit spammed out of them out of the contest.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17005

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

BLS_F1yer wrote: on second thought maybe we should just take the 3 tracks that got the shit spammed out of them out of the contest.

That would make it a tight vote, everyone battling to see who can get 3 votes first lol. I can redo the poll on the home page if you want and it only allows 1 vote per IP. Sorry that I didn't know that beforehand f1yer.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17006

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

yenko2 wrote: No Shock not aimed at you...just kinda been away and cameback and looks /sounds like the SOS ..Guess people will never stop until they lose what they have..Thank You F1yer for having this contest as you are one of the best out there..Thanks to Shock for giving a place to try to enjoy this great game as he has been a real contributer to this community and has kept this game alive with this site and his Team VLR team along with the other teams out there..I believe w/o them this game would have died years ago..So people enjoy what you have and give thanks and remember it's a game but one we love and enjoy..Congrates to whomevers track wins and can't wait to run on it soon !! Cya's later Al Lewis-yenko2

All good Yenko, that was just in middle of the confusion so I didn't know who it was directed at
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17010

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
1 vote per ip would be better.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17011

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
scratch that idea too.........everyone show up in bls/vlr/xor vent between 8 and 9 est tonight and tell me your vote(must have a mic) and i will reveal the winner at 9:15est vent info is on www.teambls.tk

Last edit: by F1yer.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17013

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I wont be able to be there f1 but I voted for Pennsboro and this is my 1 vote :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17014

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
ok ice.If any other well known people wanna post their vote in here thats fine but anyone else will have to be in vent tonight to tell me.Im sure theres plenty of offline guys that would like to vote but if i dont know you then make sure you have a working mic and be in vent no later than 9est tonight.

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17018

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Nice to know Im still well known since I dont get to race very much anymore :D

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17019

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
ur well known for bein p$$$y whipped!

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17020

• xxx
  • xxx
  • Thank you received: 6
pmoneyy whipped sounds pretty dern good to me
xxx

Re: Track contest 12 years 5 months ago #17021

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

BLS_F1yer wrote: ur well known for bein p$$$y whipped!

It just seems like it would be hard for me to explain to the divorce judge that it was either her or DTR2 LOL

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 47 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form